By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - IP bans, why don't we have them?

rendo said:
IP bans are easy to get around, it's called a proxy. Lurn aboot eet u noobz
IP bans are unfortunately extremely easy to get around...

Around the Network

I was going to opt for IP bans too, but then seeing Hus pop up in this thread and defend himself in third person gave me a good laugh. It's entertaining and hilarious, not to mention infinite ammo against the whiners who claim that there's an invisible Wii Gestapo in the face of the 30 Hus accounts that are all attacking ioi, the mods, Soriku, etc.

Besides, if Hus is as desperate as he seems, he'll get around an IP ban anyway.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

How about they shut down this bais forum, its just fueling the anti vg charts number fire.

People see this forum and filled with wii fanboys and wii fanboy mods and ridicule the numbers. Which might be ok but they cant trust them with such a bias forum attached to them.

We definitely need more mods.

ClaudeLv250 said:
I was going to opt for IP bans too, but then seeing Hus pop up in this thread and defend himself in third person gave me a good laugh. It's entertaining and hilarious, not to mention infinite ammo against the whiners who claim that there's an invisible Wii Gestapo in the face of the 30 Hus accounts that are all attacking ioi, the mods, Soriku, etc.

um can you proven any of that ?

Around the Network
FishyJoe said:

mods or wii fanboys as mods, there is a differance.

FishyJoe said:

Hah  I opened a thread about that and some others too and guess what I was a whiner
because I was again complaining about the mods.

And yes we need more PS3/x360 owners who becomes a mod otherwise we always get this comments:

"mods or wii fanboys as mods, there is a differance.""

00000 said:
How about they shut down this bais forum, its just fueling the anti vg charts number fire.

People see this forum and filled with wii fanboys and wii fanboy mods and ridicule the numbers. Which might be ok but they cant trust them with such a bias forum attached to them.

Hus, GIVE. IT. UP.

I don't know what drives you to make all of these pointless, trolling posts on this site. You really need to ask yourself "what am I trying to do here"? Are you trying to "get back" at VGchartz for your ban? If you are, what's the point? What happened has already happened, and making immature posts will not change that.

Are you trying to convert others to your point of view? You must realize that you can't change someone's opinion with your own opinion. Things don't work that way.

Instead, I suggest you take a step back and look back on your ban and all of the foolish things you have said since then, and actually learn something from them. Acting childish will get you nowhere on this site or in life in general.

So - if you don't like this site, don't. come. back.

epsilon72 said:
00000 said:

Hus, GIVE. IT. UP.

I don't know what drives you to make all of these pointless, trolling posts on this site. You really need to ask yourself "what am I trying to do here"? Are you trying to "get back" at VGchartz for your ban? If you are, what's the point? What happened has already happened, and making immature posts will not change that.

Instead, I suggest you take a step back and look back on your ban and all of the foolish things you have said since then, and actually learn something from them. Acting childish will get you nowhere on this site, or in life in general.

So - if you don't like this site, don't. come. back. It is your choice.

It is sad but he's second alinea is true.

And again I say if you have clear evidence that there is bias when it comes to moderator action bias, then I'm all ears. But so far all the evidence I've heard is anecdotal at best.