By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Is this website's community more intelligent than most gaming sites?

There are far worse. I'd say the worst we have are the best in other forums.

Around the Network

We are the smarterest peeple on the interwebz!

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:

VGChartz >>> IGN, Gamespot, YouTube, G4TV, GameTrailers, YahooGames, Etc...

What's that picture meant to be of? I once ate one of those things, and it made me smarterer.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

KungKras said:
This is the best I have been on so far.

you right, second for me is gamefaqs.com

More intelligent... its hard to say as that can be very subjective.

I'd have to go with, that there is more of a community here of civilized posting, probably due to the moderators actions and inactions of the other sites.

That being said, maybe thats why there seems to be more effort in posting here than just saying MS/Sony/Nin suxxors that I keep seeing in other sites.

I game.  You game.  We game.

I'm a videogamer, not a fanboy, but have a special place for Nintendo.

Current Systems Owned: NSwitch/PS4/XONE/WiiU/3DS/2DS/PCGaming Rig-i7/ASUS i7 Gaming Laptop.

Previous Game Consoles:  PS3/Xbox360/Wii/DSL/Pretty much every one thats been released since the Atari 2600.

Around the Network

Forum wise, yea we are. Communitywise.....I think kotaku's better. There was a how segments on women in gaming and there wasnt a pervert comment is sight. There was a segment on gay gamers and no homopohic comments...it was all intelligent well thought ones. Not saying we can't all agree or all have some kind of thread were there are all smart educated comments...I just Kotaku does it way better... we're getting there though.