By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dante's Inferno VS Bayonetta VS GOW III.

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
^- Lulz!!! ann EA is making this crazy stuff? o_O

EA will make anything they think will sell. On occasion, they make something good, but ironically, that never seems to sell well.

Then sometimes, they make bad games which sell badly, and perhaps Dante's Inferno will be one of these.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

Well from what you said... they deserve it... >_>

All 3 are fantastic, the fact that ALL of them will now be Q1 2010 release is kinda baffling though, you should also add Darksiders to the list, as it's in the same genre, will be release near the same time and is fantastic looking to boot.

Barring shitstorm review (below 60 across the board) all 4 are on my must buy list.

But with regards to most wanted, it'll have to be God of War 3 simply for the fact that this will be the conclusion to 2 games that I consider epic.

A couple of Video FYI, just to show you that Darksider is certainly in the same league as the other title mention by Selnor... with art direction by Joe Mad and a storyline with nearly unlimited possibilities, this game has huge potentials.

Currently I'm most interested about Dante's Inferno and Darksiders. God of War III is going to be great ofc but we have already seen it and it looks to be that "same old, same old" with some new stuff.

Currently playing: Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction (PS3), Comet Crash (PS3), Super Stardust HD (PS3), League of Legends BETA (PC), Heroes of Newerth BETA (PC)

Finished recently: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (PS3)

Around the Network
Kantor said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Well i dont like over the top violence games... and all 3 of them are just that.

But from those videos i gotta say God of War III, i never played I or II but i have played chains on the PSP and it was fantastic!

So if you own a PS3 God of War III should be your first choice, but of course both DI and Bay are also for PS3 to so theres no need to rush a purchase for any of them.

But from a Xbox 360 "Only Owners" point of view, i'd say DI looks much better then Bay, if Bay was CL or a DMC5 then it'd be the other way, but this new IP looks kinda stupid now.

Overall id say GoW III(If ya got a PS3), Then DI Then Bay, the all look great in the own right however and should be seen as just, but i have a question just wtf is DI all about? i know about Bay and of course GoW III but not DI...

What the hell is CL?  And it might as well be DMC5 with boobs cause that's pretty much what it is, cause you know... it's made by the same guy :P

Generally, adding "with boobs" to the end of a game title is a bad sign. Wasn't Heavenly Sword "God of War with boobs"? Look how that turned out (although knowing you, Maxwell, you probably prefer Heavenly Sword >_>)

I haven't played Heavenly Sword, no really I'd prefer Turtles in Time for my beat em up action fix, it has more challenge and co-op.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000