By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who here hates nature?

Alasted said:
GLoRySoGLoRy said:
Alasted said:
I hate the sun.

and you live in the 808 state.. wht the hell is wrong with you!!

Well, I also hate beaches, muggy weather, and poi.

Although, I'm not sure if poi really qualifies as a part of nature.

what poi are you talkin about?

im visiting my relatives in maui this winter, cant wait to surf.  

Around the Network
killeryoshis said:
Carl2291 said:
Akvod said:
CatFangs806 said:
Rain.

Rain is fucking awesome. The sound of water flowing on concrete and into drains. The smell of rust, grass, and soil. The bleak saturation of the sky, the vivid colors of plants and leaves, and if you're lucky the light from the sun that lights up the fluffy clouds as if it was a lamp covered by blankets.

Rain during a sunny and warm day is awesome. Cold rain can be gloomy sometimes but other times it allows you to think and be alone.

This.

not this
Rain desearve to go in fire and get burned >_>

Lol the rain would just put out the fire.

GLoRySoGLoRy said:

what poi are you talkin about?

im visiting my relatives in maui this winter, cant wait to surf.  

Poi made from taro, I suppose.

How many types of poi are there?  Two-finger?  Three-finger?  I admit that I'm not a poi aficionado.

c03n3nj0 said:
I hatw cows... they create global warming with all their farting! >:(

LOL!!!!!!!!XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD! I AGREE WITH YOU!!!!!!

http://www.dump.com/2009/07/17/simply-beautiful/

Imagine being able to see this view for real.

Around the Network

Nature needs to sort its plumbing out.

Not me. You got to enjoy nature. Its what make the earth what it truly is.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Thatmax said:
http://www.dump.com/2009/07/17/simply-beautiful/

Imagine being able to see this view for real.

As beautiful nature can look, it is inhospitable to us.

Mosquitos. I fucking hate mosquitos. Those and cicadas.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

trashleg said:

i've never seen a raccoon in real life, unless you count Tom Nook <3

My sister and I lul'd. That's some win.

I hate nature. It sucks. It gives me allergies.