By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Who here hates nature?

^ yeah they aren't as cute and cuddly as the stuffed animals would make you think.

[2:08:58 am] Moongoddess256: being asian makes you naturally good at ddr
[2:09:22 am] gnizmo: its a weird genetic thing
[2:09:30 am] gnizmo: goes back to hunting giant crabs in feudal Japan

Around the Network
Moongoddess256 said:
^ yeah they aren't as cute and cuddly as the stuffed animals would make you think.

They are adorable are you kidding me?!  Check out this fluffy lil guy.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

that dog doesn't look like its complaining. just sayin'.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Moongoddess256 said:

Idk, they look like peaceful creatures to me.

Why do you hate nature, natural selection is what caused us to become humans. You should thank nature!

Around the Network
RockSmith372 said:
Why do you hate nature, natural selection is what caused us to become humans. You should thank nature!

Well you must hate yourself then

mM
leo-j said:
Well you must hate yourself then

But I don't get it. If we see humans as being a part of nature, how come man made things and things related to man are considered unnatural?

Rain.

CatFangs806 said:
Rain.

Rain is fucking awesome. The sound of water flowing on concrete and into drains. The smell of rust, grass, and soil. The bleak saturation of the sky, the vivid colors of plants and leaves, and if you're lucky the light from the sun that lights up the fluffy clouds as if it was a lamp covered by blankets.

Rain during a sunny and warm day is awesome. Cold rain can be gloomy sometimes but other times it allows you to think and be alone.