By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Most Highly Regarded Wii Game Also Coming to PS2 and PSP.

The most highly regarded Wii game??

Around the Network

Wow I came in here expecting to see Super Mario Galaxy losing exclusivity.. Truly shocking..

Besides, this is old :P

This entire thread is made of ROFFLES.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

scottie said:

It makes his attempt at devastating Wii fans with his news more poignant if he claims it to be the most highly regarded Wii game. This thread feels like Call of Duty online when you attempt to throw a frag and accidently hit a nearby wall, sending the grenade back to you, blowing yourself up. That always sucks when it happens.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

You're late.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

your a little late.....

besides, since when is this the most highly regarded wii game?

scottie said:

My thoughts exactly. This is one of the most lowly regarded games, in my opinion, of the "hyped games".

SW-5120-1900-6153

That's funny cause the most highly regarded PS3 game (FFXIII) is also not exclusive....weird...

"Pier was a chef, a gifted and respected chef who made millions selling his dishes to the residents of New York City and Boston, he even had a famous jingle playing in those cities that everyone knew by heart. He also had a restaurant in Los Angeles, but not expecting LA to have such a massive population he only used his name on that restaurant and left it to his least capable and cheapest chefs. While his New York restaurant sold kobe beef for $100 and his Boston restaurant sold lobster for $50, his LA restaurant sold cheap hotdogs for $30. Initially these hot dogs sold fairly well because residents of los angeles were starving for good food and hoped that the famous name would denote a high quality, but most were disappointed with what they ate. Seeing the success of his cheap hot dogs in LA, Pier thought "why bother giving Los Angeles quality meats when I can oversell them on cheap hotdogs forever, and since I don't care about the product anyways, why bother advertising them? So Pier continued to only sell cheap hotdogs in LA and was surprised to see that they no longer sold. Pier's conclusion? Residents of Los Angeles don't like food."

"The so-called "hardcore" gamer is a marketing brainwashed, innovation shunting, self-righteous idiot who pays videogame makers far too much money than what is delivered."

Silent Hill is so confusing and frustrating.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Aion said:
Silent Hill is so confusing and frustrating.

....okay?

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)