By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best Character This Gen

Travis Touchdown, then Nathan Drake. Sackboy gets honorable mention. Marcus Fenix wins the prize for "Least Interesting New Personanility."

Around the Network
Tallgeese101 said:
Marcus Fenix
Im embarrassed to admit it but I think hes really cool...

and Snake and Raiden are not from this gen!

Actually it's okay as long as they have appeared in this gen not necessarily created in it. For example it's very possible to like the raiden of this gen and hate him in the previous one.................. i sure did

outlawauron said:

Also have to mention these two.

Obviously I'm talking about Jansen in the first pic.

WTF... the guy looks fruity... but hes from LO so....

But WTF @ Alicia! where j00 getting this VC gear?

badgenome said:

lol.............. i think i might actually hate this one the most this gen he's just to stereotypical and annoying

Around the Network

Well first Travis Touchdown because he's actually a character and not some stereotype or drawing that just kinda fills a part.  He really serves a purpose in the game and the game wouldn't be No More Heroes without him. 

Second I would have to say Jack because just like Travis, the game is made by him and can't be replaced by some generic character.  REally fills the part.

Finally of course is still my two favorite characters of all time.  Sure there games were also on last generation systems but have to include Leon Kennedy and Link because I can haha:

@Adjudicator: That sounds more like Rico from Killzone to me.

badgenome said:

@Adjudicator: That sounds more like Rico from Killzone to me.

Oh dear god he's even worse don't get me started.

Ahhhh, Samarkand.

Lack of Captain Price is disturbing.

Also disturbing is a lack of anything LEGO.