By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Whats with the wii fanboy trolls on here.

get more modoraters, this forum sucks.

Around the Network

hmm

See that little "x" on the top-right corner of your browser? See it?

If you don't like something here, you can click it and everything will be resolved.

Thanks and good bye

Don't respond a mod will soon close these threads and ban the poster for good in his own misery.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

perhaps 12345 is how far this person can count?

call me Aaronbunny!

Wii code: 6993 4542 2457 6182. plz add me Im a wiily gd friend

Around the Network

Sup Hus.

Welcome back Hus/Blue/Whatever....

Is that the fastest ban ever? (6 posts)

made it before lock?

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.
TWRoO said:
Is that the fastest ban ever? (6 posts)

Haha, no.  I've banned users with 1 post, even 0 posts before.  Some users get banned like this guy, and they proceed to make new usernames that are all similar, like one guy made a bunch of benkenobisucks - type usernames..so I caught a few before he could even post hehe.

Anyway, Hus will get banned no matter what he says...he doesn't even have to say anything offensive under a new name.  If a banned user creates a new name, he will get banned again, simple.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )