By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Shame on you if you didn't buy Madworld. You need to reconsider.

I just picked this game up and it's awesome!  The violence is creative and cathartic.  The art style is fantastic.  The announcers are absolutely hilarious.  Shame on all of you who have ignored this fantastic game.  Shame on you people who keep rewarding the fluff and shovelware on the Wii and yet ignore quality titles such as this.  The fact that We Cheer has sold .28 million and this has sold .24 million really brings my piss to a boil.  If you are old enough to buy this but didn't, may someone trap you in a tire, impale your head with a street sign and slam you repeatedly on a wall full of spikes.  BUY IT NOW!

Keep this in mind when reading what I type...

I've been gaming longer than many of you have been alive.

Around the Network

Maybe we cheer has more content in it making it worth the price?

Mad World is an awesome game for about 5 hours then nothing more and no more replay value.

Not worth the full price for this game.

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

Madworld is really fun but too short. Let's face it. If they had added more content, then i could have sold better.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

I tend to play the games I like more than once through. I've played through each of the Call of Duty games' camapaigns at least twice, I've beaten Uncharted 4 times. I've beaten Medal of Honor Airborne twice.  I've beaten Mario 64 more times than I can count. I can totally see myself playing through this game at least 1 more time.

Around the Network

Thats what I did and the xsecond play through was boring as hell. I love playing games over and over agaion but this game fails hard in that department.

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

FootballFan said:
But but, The conduit is the best FPS on the Wii and it floped big style

I actually hated the Conduit.  I forced myself to finish it and then went to Gamestop and got $30 trade for it which I used towards Grand Slam Tennis and Madworld.

dougsdad0629 said:
FootballFan said:
But but, The conduit is the best FPS on the Wii and it floped big style

I actually hated the Conduit.  I forced myself to finish it and then went to Gamestop and got $30 trade for it which I used towards Grand Slam Tennis and Madworld.

Don´t feed the troll

Try hard mode for replay value

I did and it added nothing.