By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Uncharted 2 will be best sequel ever .

NEVER_SAY_DIE_00 said:
Squilliam said:
NEVER_SAY_DIE_00 said:

if improving in graphics and polygons is the best improvement in a game for you this gen then you dont know much.

plus no one likes forza gt5 will destroy it .

Well that debunks the graphics argument doesn't it?

As for gameplay well there are a lot of other examples, since there are something like 7 generations to choose from since you said best sequel ever. I bet that in 10 years time people won't even mention Uncharted 2 as a 'most improved sequel or as one of the best sequels'.

Lastly, I don't care what GT5 will sell relative to Forza, it doesn't relate to this incredibly stupid thread.

its a stupid thread to you because it scares you that its so true, go buy a ps3 first then talk i can spot a 360 fanboy from a country away.

http://www.vgchartz.com/profiles/mygames.php?id=20571&type=Own 

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=80241 

I love it when people talk about stuff they have no idea about...

Around the Network

God why the hell did this thread turn out to another flame war? FFS not 1 single thread here in VGC you wont see freakin fanboys arguing.

ACHTUNG! ACHTUNG! ACHTUNG!
FANBOY SPOTTED!!!!!! ALARMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"They will know heghan belongs to the helghast"

"England expects that everyman will do his duty"

"we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender"

Um, Grandia II already has that title and it will always be that way!

I'm not a fanboy, I just try to tip the balance in favor of logic and common sense.

XxXProphecyXxX said:
God why the hell did this thread turn out to another flame war? FFS not 1 single thread here in VGC you wont see freakin fanboys arguing.

Maybe because this thread itself asks for some flame?

Yesterday, someone was flamed, because he said, that Heavy Rain will not be as good, as people say. Classic answer was: You haven´t played the game, you don´t know, if is good, or bad. While I agree with this, it can be said here too. Before game is released, nobody can say if is the best sequel, or not. That´s the first thing.

Secondly, OP made some points, which are a little funny. Adding multi and coop play is something to make best sequel? He already voided "better graphics" argument himself, when in Forza case, suddendly it doesn´t count. And when Squilliam asked, how it´s possible, he is X360 fanboy.

OP himself asked for flames, and he gets them.

Around the Network
Nanaki said:
XxXProphecyXxX said:

Maybe because this thread itself asks for some flame?

Yesterday, someone was flamed, because he said, that Heavy Rain will not be as good, as people say. Classic answer was: You haven´t played the game, you don´t know, if is good, or bad. While I agree with this, it can be said here too. Before game is released, nobody can say if is the best sequel, or not. That´s the first thing.

Secondly, OP made some points, which are a little funny. Adding multi and coop play is something to make best sequel? He already voided "better graphics" argument himself, when in Forza case, suddendly it doesn´t count. And when Squilliam asked, how it´s possible, he is X360 fanboy.

OP himself asked for flames, and he gets them.

The closed beta alone felt perfect, and if the single player is nearly as fun this game will be miles better than Uncharted. People were able to play this game, unlike Heavy Rain.

tedsteriscool said:

The closed beta alone felt perfect, and if the single player is nearly as fun this game will be miles better than Uncharted. People were able to play this game, unlike Heavy Rain.

And if SP will not be that good? Still, before full game out, cannot say for sure, if OP has right, or not.

There were sequels, that were "miles better". Why only UC 2 has to be "the best"? I´ m not saying, that UC2 will not be good, but "the best" sequel is pretty bold statement.

When I look, what OP wrote in first post, I would say, that UC2 is more UC 1.5. Adding MP and some better graphics isn´t for me good enough. I hope, that full game will be much better, than OP wrote, but that´s another matter.

Nanaki said:
tedsteriscool said:

And if SP will not be that good? Still, before full game out, cannot say for sure, if OP has right, or not.

There were sequels, that were "miles better". Why only UC 2 has to be "the best"? I´ m not saying, that UC2 will not be good, but "the best" sequel is pretty bold statement.

When I look, what OP wrote in first post, I would say, that UC2 is more UC 1.5. Adding MP and some better graphics isn´t for me good enough. I hope, that full game will be much better, than OP wrote, but that´s another matter.

You underestimate Naughty Dog. The single player will be orgasmic.

What about Running Water 2? THEY ADDED WEATHER!

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Nanaki said:
tedsteriscool said:

Er...what do you expect in a sequel if not more interaction, more exploration, the ability to zoom while aiming, co-op, competitive and improved graphics? A dancing monkey? Knowing ND, I wouldn't say it's impossible- send them an email or something.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective