By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - are you more limited by time or money for gaming?

My answer is overwhelmingly time. I make good money. I just never have an opportunity to use it.

Around the Network

Mine is a time factor, right now have like 6 games I could play some of them not even opened , but I cant only work in maybe an hour to and hour a half a day if I am lucky

Which really piss me off when des decide to put in crappy checkpoint or crappy save systems into game that make me suffer unless I can devote big blocks of play time (glares at left 4 dead and hard mode)

Time. I just can't sit in front of a t.v. for six hours straight like I used to as a kid.

Mainly money at the moment, but I still have games to finish.I've been having trouble being motivated to finish some of them.

Time. I still have money and budget issues, but time is biggest problem.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

I have plenty of time. I don't have moneyz.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Time for me too :(

Time. I don't like gaming too much in a day, just doesn't feel right.

I spend a helluva lot more time trolling blogs and forums about games than actually playing them.

Money isn't a problem, but that is because of my moderation

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

It's always time. If I have to work and a life, I don't have enough time to play games. But if I don't work, there won't be money to buy games. So....

Currently loving my Wii x2, Xbox 360 Pro & Xbox 360 Arcade, and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Limited "Cloud Black" 160GB PS3

GAMEFLY & GOOZEX FTW

Money's cool, it's the time that kills me.......