By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - are you more limited by time or money for gaming?

i'm personally limited more by money than time. i could play 10 hours a day if i wanted to, but most of the time i don't. and i usually give all of my games lots of playtime, and the games you can't "beat" (like ssbb, mkwii, wii sports, ect) i have logged hundreds of hours into. i think if i had more money to buy game,s that i would actually spend more time playing with them instead of most of the time choosing to not play because i can't think of something interesting to play.

so what about you guys. are you more limited by time or money for gaming?

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76669&page=1

you can view a few screenshots from the game in my photo album here; http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=2312

yes, this is vonboy's alt account. i can't log into my original account, and i'm not sure if i will ever be able to.

Proud Member of the Official Yoshi Fan Club!.

Around the Network

Recently I have more than enough time as well as money, I'm more limited by games of interest release schedules than anything else.

I have less money than time at the moment.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

Time... Frikking work.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Not to brag, but I never had a problem getting a game I wanted.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

i wish a day had 36hrs
i need more time

Official Member of the Xbox 360 Squad 

money, i have tons of time....but 0 money.

Time

Well right now I have tons of time since summer vacations are going on and my university opens in September and right now money is the problem for me; once school starts, my main problem will be time.

yeah my gaming time suddenly got a lot less hours when a got a life lol JKNG
nah i have loads of time but not really htat intrested at the mo

"They will know heghan belongs to the helghast"

"England expects that everyman will do his duty"

"we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender"