By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Whats with all the hate on Halo?

Agreed, regardless of console games are great games.

The 2nd reason why your on t3h list of friends. :D

I would LOVE to own a saturn but where the hell would i find one now an days? >_> things a damned relic!

Around the Network
yo_john117 said:
forest-spirit said:
Does this have anything to do with the voting games?

Kinda, Anyone that thinks any of the halo's are the worst of each gen is just being a fanboy.  I don't mind people voting it down, cause thats opinion, but the ones that constantly vote it down, especially for the stupid reason that if it was on the PC then it wouldn't be anything special. Hello! there are many worse games then Halo (on those lists) 

so you ARE refering to seece's thread. fyi, thats a list of the top 30 games. halo made it. its already considered good. its just not considered the best? get it?

Lots of indie shops in the UK.

You have the big franchise shops like gamestation and GAME.

But you also have good shops that still have Dreamcasts and Saturns..............

I would try e-bay man.

When my old genesis finally packed in after 16 years recently i got one for only £7 on e-bay (£7, like $11)

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Agreed, regardless of console games are great games.

The 2nd reason why your on t3h list of friends. :D

I would LOVE to own a saturn but where the hell would i find one now an days? >_> things a damned relic!

http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=m38&_nkw=sega+saturn&_sacat=See-All-Categories 

Ebay!!!

I could understand people hating a bad game, but Halo is just great.

Around the Network
9Chiba said:
yo_john117 said:
forest-spirit said:
Does this have anything to do with the voting games?

Kinda, Anyone that thinks any of the halo's are the worst of each gen is just being a fanboy.  I don't mind people voting it down, cause thats opinion, but the ones that constantly vote it down, especially for the stupid reason that if it was on the PC then it wouldn't be anything special. Hello! there are many worse games then Halo (on those lists) 

so you ARE refering to seece's thread. fyi, thats a list of the top 30 games. halo made it. its already considered good. its just not considered the best? get it?

But the real question is do you get it? 

E-Bay FTW!

OMG a Dreamcast 2!!!

Best deal i saw here in the uk recently on E-bay.............................

Dreamcast with shenmue, REZ, soul calibur, Headhunter, Sonic adventure & Crazy taxi 2 (still DC exclusive )

£80, that's like $130 for a DC and all those classics.

I would have got if i didn't already have a DC and most of the above mentioned games.

What does Halo do that another fps doesn't do?

It's not the hate on Halo...but what Halo did. It sold boatloads....and became a household name, linking it to the XBOX brand. Then 2 and 3 became major sellers....I myself think it's an alright game, nothing against it, but I'm not going to praise it anytime soon. I know a lot of people who just hate it because of what it represents, and what it did. Now everyone asks "Have you played Halo?" ...and those people that hate it just want to punch them in the face....myself including. People outside the "knowing circle" (aka. people who don't know shit about games)....only know Halo and GTA....and that's why people hate it.