By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Whats with all the hate on Halo?

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
lulz!

Quake 4 as a game in itself mailed its fission the lag was horrid on both PS3 and 360! (Tried both online via Blockbuster) Holy crap...

Really though, eww...

True, Quake 4's online was laggy, and it peeved me off that you had to wait 120 seconds for the game to start (especially annoying if your trying to boost and then somonelse turns up grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr)

But i honestly thought that Quake 4's campaign was great...................... Fast, fliud, great bosses, as i said lenghty game, fantastic weapons.

Around the Network
Ronster316 said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
lulz!

Quake 4 as a game in itself mailed its fission the lag was horrid on both PS3 and 360! (Tried both online via Blockbuster) Holy crap...

Really though, eww...

True, Quake 4's online was laggy, and it peeved me off that you had to wait 120 seconds for the game to start (especially annoying if your trying to boost and then somonelse turns up grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr)

But i honestly thought that Quake 4's campaign was great...................... Fast, fliud, great bosses, as i said lenghty game, fantastic weapons.

Haha, count your blessings. I was never even able to GET online, andI got Quake 4 as the launch title for my launch 360. The matches never started, and AT MAX, 3 people were in any game at a time. Lol, I hated its multiplayer. I liked it for the SP.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Shadowblind said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
hmmm?... we must be talking about another game then...

LULZ! @wesome!

ROFL!!! thats sum funny shyte!

But yeah it was Quake Wars @Ron and John.

And here comes a word from our sponsers..................

Seraphic........... Buy Quake 4.............. it's like £5 in places like CEX, and as i said , it comes with the Legendary Quake 2.

Bargain of the century.

nuuuu, do not want......

Still trying to beat IU on 360 with all its messyness. -_-

Around the Network

I'm not an RPG fan , so i don't know about IU.

I have only played 3 RPG's in my life (to my knowledge currently)

one of them is Fable II, It's ok, but my enthusiasm for the game is waining.

The first one i tried is the Greatest RPG of all time.......... Guardian Heroes.

I tried mass effect................ took it back the next day.

Fabled II = Short but good.

I dont even know wtf GH is, but to each his own, *Cough* Final Fantasy VII *Cough*

ME ... sux...

You should give IU a try, its worth the $30 honestly. but just abit of a bitch at times. :/

Theres not one person EVER, that i have spoken to that disliked Guardian Heroes.

It was on the Sega saturn so obviously its audience was unfortunatly small.

Final fantasy is great i'm sure.

But GH is like Shenmue................ A cult classic.

Ah it was a SS game, know wonder. welp it must have been badass then no doubt!

Cult Classic eh, sounds Folklore-ish.. :o

Folklore x 1000 buddy, seriously, not ONE bad word has ever been said about GH.

You should get a saturn bud............ GH, Radiant silvergun, Panzer dragoon, NIGHTS, manx TT, Daytona USA and many more classics.

Look, we know how i feel about sony, but i have owned all their consoles (bar ps3), Great games are great games regardless.