By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
draik said:
Heh Belgium lost 2-1 against Armenia, that's pretty pathetic. Vercauteren (the manager) resigned after the loss. Dick Advocaat is next in line to try and make a team out of these individuals, lets see if we can qualify for euro 2012.

I am surprised by Belgium... They have a prettygood league with teams in Europe and they have a few good players abroad but they can never qualify for anything.

Around the Network

@
CaptainPrefrences
I know what you're saying and it's always best to keep a clean sheet. I hope in the remaining games they don't develop a lax attitude or get cocky like you said and undo everything they've worked so hard for.

When Croatia scored I thought oh god here we go but they have time to work on it and to be honest are in such a strong position it's not like they or we have to worry about much.

Other than injuries and Penalties.

Belgium is not the biggest surprise in qualifying group 5. Turkey surprised me more (negatively): only two matches left and Turkey's still 4 points behind Bosnia-Herzegovina (the positive surprise of this group).

Will be tough for Turkey to reach place 2 as well as for Portugal (they won today but are still 2 points behind the 2nd place held by Sweden).

I think France kind of secured 2nd place in their group today with their tie in Serbia. Will save Domenech from the Guilloutine for the time being but he should watch his back.

Italy beat Bulgaria which is interesting as it pretty much secured Ireland's 2nd place in this group (congratulations!).

Also: Slowakia is almost qualified, only 1 pt needed in the last two games.

Germany still in the lead but only one point ahead of Russia (the strongest team on place 2 of all groups).
The match RUS vs. GER will decide this group, showdown is on Oct. 10th in Moscow.

Congrats to the Faroe Islands !!!

Lol yes! Argentina lost!

Now do you guys see what I mean... He chooses Palermo instead on in form striker Lisandro Lopez...

Around the Network

I just wanna point to something I said almost a year ago here

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?id=1373674

"Expect Argentina to have a hard time qualifying for the 2010 World Cup"

It's scary to see I was so right. Oh, well, we don't go to the WC, and if we go it'll be for a miracle and to be kicked out in first round. It was so expected

Go Netherlands!

Crap, we lost 4-2 against Brazil, 2 goals in 2 minutes after we tied 2-2. Im pissed.

Woo0oho0o0 Mexico, Germany and Brazil won. Oh, and Paraguay (Cabanias) Niceeeeeeeee

England were great last night, and I was thought the 4-1 in Zagreb was a fluke as well, shows what I know.

www.tranmererovers.co.uk

Currently playing: Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks and Red Steel.

Wii Friend Codes:

Smash Bros Brawl- 5284 2865 3565

Mario Kart Wii- 0216 0932 4306

Mario Strikers Charged- 034471 707985

Send me a message if you have added me.

CaptainPrefrences said:
That win by England proves that they are a big contender to win teh world cup. Capello is one of the best managers I have ever seen. He got that England team organized and confident. People may say its a "weak" group, but they worked hard and england also beat Germany. If they were to play France again they would kill them ahah.

why is it a weak group......?.......no weaker than some of the others

well done england...great perfomance.....lennon was electric,lampard and gerrard had great games....and upson quietly goes about his business.....

it's funny now how according to all the press...croatia are a rubbish team now....but last year they were saying 'one of the best teams in the world'...typical gutter....

WOW argentina lose again...incredible....still i bet you they still qualify as it is near impossible for brasil and agentina not to get to the world cup,5th will get them some team from a caribeean island...tough!!

unlucky pastro.... but we all lose to brasil.....most of the time

Above & Beyond