By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Hahahaha, that was a great game to watch! Good on you Martin, and as for scousers... Well, I reckon they will have hard time qualifying for UEFA Cup, or whatever they call it these days.

Around the Network

Liverpool lol lol ol lol lol lol lol!!! I thought you guys were challenging for a title this season not 4th spot?

Alonso was like a Ronaldo for Man Utd. He was a vital part of the Liverpool team but they still decide to sell him and replace him withan injury prone Italian and some no name brazilian. Gj villa.

Forget about 4th place, I'm not even sure they're good enough for UEFA Cup... Oh, they call it Europa League now...

CaptainPrefrences said:
tombi123 said:
Fulham 0 - 2 Chelsea

Drogba and anelka both score and assist each other. We eased to victory at Craven Cottage, not many teams can say that.

Anelka is so damn garbage, I hate that fag. He thinks hes so good because he scores hat tricks vs sunderland. He mightve been the top scoerer last year but he mostly contributes to Chelseas goal avergae, not any game winning goals. Drogba is Chelseas onyl real striker.

I think Anelka is like Owen, only better. Drogba is better, but Anelka is one of the best strikers in the premiership. 

ROFL at Liverpool. I hope Rafa gets sacked xD. They're finishing 5th this season

tombi123 said:
CaptainPrefrences said:
tombi123 said:
Fulham 0 - 2 Chelsea

Drogba and anelka both score and assist each other. We eased to victory at Craven Cottage, not many teams can say that.

Anelka is so damn garbage, I hate that fag. He thinks hes so good because he scores hat tricks vs sunderland. He mightve been the top scoerer last year but he mostly contributes to Chelseas goal avergae, not any game winning goals. Drogba is Chelseas onyl real striker.

I think Anelka is like Owen, only better. Drogba is better, but Anelka is one of the best strikers in the premiership. 

ROFL at Liverpool. I hope Rafa gets sacked xD. They're finishing 5th this season

let's hope so!

Around the Network

Well we beat Liverpool 3-1, did Aston villa deserve it though? I mean it was an own goal, a fluke and a penalty. I want O'Neill to sign four more players and then I will be convinced we will head in the right direction, but he's a good manager and he has rarely steered us wrong in the past.

Villa did deserve the win actually. The own goal was lucky, but the header was class or maybe that ugly guy Skrtel and Carrager were too scared to jumped up for a header again. Other than that it was nice.

The penalty was deserved. Villa kept counter attacking nicely and not sitting back like most teams do at trophyless Anfield. Villa need a leader in the team, Petrov is not that guy. A new central midfielder, defender and left/right back are needed. Reo Coker and shorey arnt premier league material and if Gabby can't score goals like his overrated self proves tiem and time again then say goodbye to Wc 2010.

Agbonlahor is very good imo, he would be a true asset to England. Reo-coker is also good but he seems like a jack of all trades and master of none. Sidwell is ok but I think he will fall down in the pecking order a mid table team would be better suited to him... Not that I want him too leave, our squad is too small already lol.

Petrov is a decent captain, but we need someone like Laursen or Barry again. Someone strong and with a lot of experience.

I thought that even though he is old Aston Villa should have signed Sol Campbell because he ticks a lot of boxes Laursen left open, but it looks like he is moving to Notts county to be a big fish in a small bowl.

Don't forget that as good as he still is, Campbell's also 34. Slower pace and less physicality in L2 should suit him well.

Well done to Aston Villa. The more defeats for Liverfool the better.