By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

HAHA, 2-0!

BERBATOV!

Around the Network

3-0 Rooney shot deflected and IN THE GOAL!

Ahahaha this is so awesome. I already like Van Gaal.

Proud member of the Sonic Support Squad!

4-0 OWEN! FUCK YEAH

5-0

NANI

FULL TIME, GET IN!

Around the Network

Btw, would you be so kind and add me the Borussia Dortmund supporters? :o

And gratz Manu.

Proud member of the Sonic Support Squad!

haha

my fantasy league team has (correction) 52 points already this weekend, and half of my players don't play till tomorrow!

my team is top notch

GK: Cech (Chelsea)
CB: Vidic (United)
CB: Shawcross (Stoke)
CB: King (Tottenham)
MR: Palacios (Tottenham)
MC: Mascherano (Liverpool)
MC: Essien (Chelsea)
ML: Barry (Man City)
ST: Rooney (United)
ST: Torres (Liverpool)
ST: Owen (United)

Subs: Jaaskelineen (Bolton), Nelsen (Blackburn), Bramble (Wigan), Neville (Everton) 

5-0!

Thats what I am fucking talking about! You see, Scholes and Fletch even Nani are much better midfielders than Carrick and Anderson. For all you Berbatov, Owen and Nani haters, did you see their goals today? Top class performance. This should boost their confidence for Arsenal.

CaptainPrefrences said:
5-0!

Thats what I am fucking talking about! You see, Scholes and Fletch even Nani are much better midfielders than Carrick and Anderson. For all you Berbatov, Owen and Nani haters, did you see their goals today? Top class performance. This should boost their confidence for Arsenal.

today, second half performance was awesome (watched online), Rooney is World Class (again, imo he will score ALOT of goals this season), Owen scored a real strikers goal, Nani's freekick was a beauty, Vidic is the best defender in the World, Foster was supreme in goal also, all a round a top performance, though the attack took 45 minutes to get going. 

OMFG what's going on Bayern??? WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe this. 2 out of 9 points?? Are you serious? This is just horrible.

At least Man U won, and I'm waiting for freaking Milan and America later on