By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

0-1 down at half time

not in the script, oh well, another 45 minutes to come, come on United

Around the Network

Go, Burnley!

well, on the up side we started badly last 3 seasons and went on to win...

listening to the game on radio, sounds like were not playing well.

ill take a draw at the moment, lol, come on United!

well, that was dyer, thank god its only game 2 of the season, im not gonna panic yet, shit start again, but like i said 3 seasons prior were bad starts too, so not time for panic yet. nice try guys, but im too grounded in reality to start acting like a twat about a bad start to a 38 game season.

kowenicki said:
@scifiboy

but this is against birmingham and burnley....

so?

last season we started by drawing against Newcastle...who were relegated...yet we still won the league...

season before that...Reading...again...they went down...we won the league...

Around the Network
kowenicki said:

united next 4 games

away to wigan
home to arsenal
away to spurs
home to city

tricky indeed.

not easy at all....

there are 32 games after that also...

Arsenal and City fixtures will be good as the team will be up for them, should help kick start the season i hope.

like i said though, long way to go yet, not time to panic yet, y'know?

if we still have only 3-6 points after those 4 games, then maybe i will start to be a little worried. 

I am so turned off, like other Utd fans at how the team played today. I can't fault Owen for those two chances he missed, I mean its only his second game, but the Man Utd midfield is disgusting sanitation. They cant make a play if it was a 5v1 counter attack.

Anderson was supposed to be playing left wing in the first half, and he fucking runs up field expecting a header pass from Evra when they are 50 yeards away from each other? He left Blake wide open. I dunno why the hell Carrick is taking penalties. Rooney needed 1 more goal for 100 utd goals, but instead Carrick comes up wit ha poor effort.

Utd couldve used Scholes or Fletcher out there tonight. If Anderson doesn't score a goal by January I say loan him out or something. Incredibly overrated Brazilian, I have always said that.
We have Holding midfielders in Carrick, Fletcher and Hargreaves but where teh hell is the creativity? A playmaker needs to be added. I just wanted to cry whenever Burnley cleared the ball. The postive is that for teh past three years, Utd started off the season poorley but went on to win titles.

kowenicki said:
havent seen tombi, captain preference and dslover here yet tonight... why is that?

Captian Prefrences just posted above you, lol

but yeah, some fans cant take it when we lose, i know enough about football not to panic though and of course, im a die hard fan, so im keep the faith in the team, even when they do badly, ive survived my fare share of abuse when United have had bad games or even seasons (to an extent, i know 3rd isnt bad to most, but hey) 

Of course Ronaldo is a big loss, although he is still a crying baby, he is a good player. But still, Manchester was a great team before Ronaldo, and will be after him. IS barely the second game, give some time. I know my team will carry on and have a great season.

Maynard_Tool said:
Of course Ronaldo is a big loss, although he is still a crying baby, he is a good player. But still, Manchester was a great team before Ronaldo, and will be after him. IS barely the second game, give some time. I know my team will carry on and have a great season.

thank you, glad someone see's sense.

@ koweniki

i never said Ronaldo wasn't a big loss, i said we can replace his goals and assists and do well without him, which is true, im still confident we will win the league this season, funny, i thought what im doing is what true fans are supposed to do?