By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

God damn it first Chicago and now Milan

Around the Network

So only England and France still to be decided? Nice to see Juventus back... with Pirlo

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Stopping celebrations to say.... AUPA ATLETI!

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Falcao is a beast of a striker. A total shame we had to let him go this season, but he's destined for far better teams than just FCPorto and Atletico Madrid.

He's probably one of the best, if not the best, center striker in the world currently.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

yes congrats to atletico madrid,didn't they win a couple of years ago,good team and teams in spain as the ropa dopa often proves

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

I guess no one here is interested in Copa Libertadores, but yesterday U de Chile beat 6-0 Deportivo Quito after being defeated 4-1 in the first match.

Everyone thought it was impossible and evertything was decided, Im not particulary a fan of U de chile, but in the last year they have showed the best football Ive seen in this side of the continent.

OMFFFGGG What a Comeback from ManCity!!!!!!!!!!!! WWWWTFFFFFFFFFFF

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:
OMFFFGGG What a Comeback from ManCity!!!!!!!!!!!! WWWWTFFFFFFFFFFF

amazing..... I cannt remember any other game with that kind of ending.... Congratz to the citizens!

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

The ManCity game was AMAZING!!!!! Poor QPR, they played great!!!!

Football is amazing lol