By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Well that's the usual Cissé. Makes the incredible hard ones, but misses the laughable easy ones.

Around the Network

Ajax is champion in the Netherlands!!! w00t!! party tonight!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Well, since we're talking about crowning champions, F.C.Porto was crowned bichampion of Portugal this weekend with 2 games still to go to end the season XD.

It's our 21th championship in the last 35 years and our 6th bichampionship as well.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

well done Ajax,Porto,Dortmund & Madrid

i'm a norwich & west brom fan for the last 2 games here in england

to the people that criticise clubs like Porto,Benfica,Sporting,Ajax,Psv etc if when we have an NFL type franchise game across europe which horribly will probably happen sooner. clubs like porto,benfica.sporting,ajax etc will be as big and good as any in europe as their native players would play for them as money would not be the deciding factor just like the old days

i think its only the english league holding this scenario back as the premier league generates such income that platini wants,i think football in europe is heading for a big shakedown with refs needing to get into this century and the big clubs hunger for all the dosh,i just wonder what will happen to the great clubs that miss out on this euro franchise,it will be strange

does anyone else see this coming or am i just imagining this

Above & Beyond

cisse so annoying -.-

hope chelsea beat liverpool this weekend

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

Around the Network
zgamer5 said:
cisse so annoying -.-

hope chelsea beat liverpool this weekend

That goal was bloody lucky, yes, he meant to shoot but the curve on it took it to weird places.

Liverpool have won 1 home game in 2012.

Hmm, pie.

Chelsea is FA Cup Champion the first of two possible titles. I hope they beat Bayern.

Congrats Chelsea. Glad they won yesterday, hope they lose against Bayern.

Massive let off for Arsenal today after a truly shocking defensive performance yesterday. The lack of effort by some of those players in a crucial game was unreal. Ramsay was particularly dreadful, again, and should have been sent off.

In other news, looks like the title is City's unless United can bang in another nine in the second half. Yaya Toure is an absolute BEAST of a player. The difference he made to the team when he was playing further forward instead of Nasri was huge.

COME ON CHELSEA!!!!!!!One more cup to go

Congrats Juve!!