By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

What a crazy game in last few minutes!

Around the Network
zuvuyeay said:

brilliant stuff,the two pens

villa got lucky,we know what happens with raised hands to the face

He got lucky twice. On the game and on the FIFA ruling council video review. 

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

zuvuyeay said:

missed them , you were right

come on paraguay,lets hang in there

i think some of these commentators and pundits should ref a game to see what its like

Above & Beyond

VAMOS PARAGUAY!!!!!

Around the Network
lestatdark said:
zuvuyeay said:

i know you get angrier the further spain go,lol

it does seem like favouritism sometimes,like the big teams in club football

did villa really punch him,i need to see a video again,but fifa are funny in their decisions

what about neuer(can't remember how to spell his name) the german keeper cheated he knew it was a goal but he carried on as if it wasn't,no one says anything about him

Here it is

That's nothing. It's against the rules yes, but that's a very mild punch and most important it didn't affect the play.

sad.man.loves.vgc said:
zuvuyeay said:

lol,you closed you stream too early

Above & Beyond

Slimebeast said:
lestatdark said:
zuvuyeay said:

i know you get angrier the further spain go,lol

it does seem like favouritism sometimes,like the big teams in club football

did villa really punch him,i need to see a video again,but fifa are funny in their decisions

what about neuer(can't remember how to spell his name) the german keeper cheated he knew it was a goal but he carried on as if it wasn't,no one says anything about him

Here it is

That's nothing. It's against the rules yes, but that's a very mild punch and most important it didn't affect the play.

It's a punch. Period. That's a direct red card and I've seen cases that the player who punches gets two or three games suspension when the ruling boards review the videos. The intensity doesn't matter, it's the fact that he willingly punched another player in the face. That's not only against the rules, it's against sportsmanship.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

come on santa cruz

get a goal for all of paraguay

Above & Beyond

zuvuyeay said:
sad.man.loves.vgc said:
zuvuyeay said:

lol,you closed you stream too early

yeah silly me lol

back to watching, is that fabregas? srsly? fabregas xavi iniesta alnso sergio?