By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
zuvuyeay said:
sad.man.loves.vgc said:
lestatdark said:
sad.man.loves.vgc said:

aren't you guys frustrated ? omg this is ridiculous!

I'm fuming at this very moment. Add this to the ridiculous long list of favourable rulings for Spain.

I am so put off and I closed the streaming site, TOO MANY REF. MISTAKES TOO MANY , this is not football, period.

don't be silly

well, probably I am lol

Around the Network
lestatdark said:
zuvuyeay said:

paraguay doing well,

trhey should go back to the old offside rule,if someones off they're off,

but decisions can go for anyone at anytime,thats football and luck

In most cases this is true, but in this WC Spain has had a questionable long list of favourable decisions in key moments. 

thats right,but thats the way it goes

unles we have tv replays for all deciions it will be thus

i like the human element in football,there's not alot we can do

Above & Beyond

zuvuyeay said:
lestatdark said:
zuvuyeay said:

paraguay doing well,

trhey should go back to the old offside rule,if someones off they're off,

but decisions can go for anyone at anytime,thats football and luck

In most cases this is true, but in this WC Spain has had a questionable long list of favourable decisions in key moments. 

thats right,but thats the way it goes

unles we have tv replays for all deciions it wikk be thus

i like the human element in football,there's not alot we can do

I'm not against the human element in football, i'm just against constant favourable decisions for the same teams. And then there are those ridiculous decisions like FIFA ruling committee saying that they didn't see anything wrong in Villa punching a Honduran defender in the face.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Barozi said:

It was offside.

He tried to get to the ball and distracted defenders and the goalkeeper.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Offside_(association_football)

"Offside offence

A player in an offside position at the moment the ball is touched or played by a team-mate is only committing an offside offence if, in the opinion of the referee, he becomes actively involved in play by

Interfering with play

Playing or touching the ball

Interfering with an opponent

Preventing the opponent from playing the ball by obstructing the player's sight or intentionally distracting the opponent

Gaining an advantage by being in an offside position

Playing the ball after the ball has rebounded off the goal, the goalkeeper, or any opponent[4]"

This is the only possible ruling this play could have, but I find it odd that the defenders got their sight obstructed but not the Paraguayan striker that was directly behind the offside player. 

Heck, if anything, Valdez would have the most difficulties seeing the ball, not Puyol and Piquet, as they had every possible way to see where the ball would end.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

This is a very boring game...

Around the Network

i know you get angrier the further spain go,lol

it does seem like favouritism sometimes,like the big teams in club football

did villa really punch him,i need to see a video again,but fifa are funny in their decisions

what about neuer(can't remember how to spell his name) the german keeper cheated he knew it was a goal but he carried on as if it wasn't,no one says anything about him

Above & Beyond

Yes, exciting! Hope they score.

That decision went against spain and rightly so.

They missed the penalty though.

If Spain wins there can be revenge for Euro Cup  2008. Hopefully they win I am not very impressed by Spain so Germany can have their revenge.

there you go paraguay have a penalty,the ref saw something

Above & Beyond