By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I just can't wait to watch Germany - Spain and Germany - Holland. Will be amazing.

Around the Network
lestatdark said:
zuvuyeay said:
lestatdark said:

And my prediction came true.

England > Argentina in defense

we were 2-2 you know,legitamately

i think we were unlucky on the whole,but i would say that

Indeed, I would add that England at least had more dangerous attacks than Argentina. 

Argentina only dominated on the midfield, in the offense, most of their attacks died out pretty quickly, with almost 0 dangerous strikes on goal.

yep,the germans show us again what organisation is all about,

they also have seriously good players,goal scorers,the turk and schweinsteiger who was the bet player on the pitch imo

Above & Beyond

Well done Germany. No idea how they lost against Serbia.

Got to give it to the Argentinian players though, I had thought the usual south american temper would flare in them when they found themselves without hope of winning. They were very calm and collected (a bit too calm though )

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

zuvuyeay said:
lestatdark said:
zuvuyeay said:
lestatdark said:

And my prediction came true.

England > Argentina in defense

we were 2-2 you know,legitamately

i think we were unlucky on the whole,but i would say that

Indeed, I would add that England at least had more dangerous attacks than Argentina. 

Argentina only dominated on the midfield, in the offense, most of their attacks died out pretty quickly, with almost 0 dangerous strikes on goal.

yep,the germans show us again what organisation is all about,

they also have seriously good players,goal scorers,the turk and schweinsteiger who was the bet player on the pitch imo

To me, both Özil, Schweinsteiger and Müller are the best players in the current German side. In Müller they have an elite player for the next 10 years, minimum.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

It's amazing that Germany only just got out of there group.

lestatdark said:

Got to give it to the Argentinian players though, I had thought the usual south american temper would flare in them when they found themselves without hope of winning. They were very calm and collected (a bit too calm though )

yes,very unlike them,

should of got nasty it might of unsettled the game

they won't make this mistake again....

i 'm a german and uruguayan fan now,oh and paraguayan buti don't fancy their chances much

Above & Beyond

Good game and the German team is pretty young so they'll only improve over time.

Incredible! Even though I'm from Germany I expected Argentina to win before this match. Never had I even imagined Germany could possibly win that high.

Germany was extremely dominant in the beginning, afterwards I think Argentina was clearly better for about half an hour, but they did not manage to shoot a goal. Then Germany came back and became even better.

I feel a bit sorry for Müller though. He's one of Germanys most important players but will be missing in the next game due to a yellow card that I think wasn't really justified. In the slow-motion it just didn't seem like he was using his arm on purpose, his arm hardly even touched the ball.

zuvuyeay said:
lestatdark said:

yes,very unlike them,

should of got nasty it might of unsettled the game

they won't make this mistake again....

i 'm a german and uruguayan fan now,oh and paraguayan buti don't fancy their chances much

Well, Paraguay has a small chance against Spain, but the most logical result is supposed to be a victory for Spain. Let's see how that match unfolds.

Current PC Build