By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

funny to watch.

Uruguay dominating the whole game, but Ghana with much much better chances

Around the Network
Lafiel said:
Lord Flashheart said:

Also it'll piss the Germans off.

o_O well, in general that might not be all wrong, but here on VGC all germans seem to root for Holland as well

I've noticed that. Whats wrong with you all. I want some good old fashioned rivalry.

Uruguay needs to shape up their offense, and fast. Though Uruguay is dominating the game, Ghana has been more acute with their attacks.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Please Ghana don't kill Fucile >_> We need him, he's our best right wing defender! (F.C.Porto)

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

ouch, what a nasty fall there, I think that player has been out cold for several seconds, hope he can go on normally now that he's back on the field

Around the Network

lol, our commentators claimed he was unconscious.

lestatdark said:
Lord Flashheart said:
lestatdark said:

Well, I disagree that Germany are the underdogs against Germany. If anything, they're equal. Argentina has more on the technical side, while Germany has superiority on play-making and organization. 

I do hope that Germany wins against Argentina, and that the awful scenes post match in 2006 doesn't repeat again, but knowing the Argentinian temper (and their coaches's one too), it will be inevitable. 

I disagree with that

Damn, my correction was too late!!! *feels ashamed to be caught*

When you make a mistake you can alway rely on some idiot to notice it before you do and show it to as many people as they can laughing and pointing like a faeces throwing monkey.

In all fairness it's our only talent so let us have it.

Great goal!

Goal for Ghana!

Former something....

AWESOME