By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

so much for my upset...stunning goal

Around the Network

1-0 Netherlands. That goal came from nowhere, they were looking a bit nervous so that goal should help a lot.

Robben as awesome as always

yeah,great individual goal,

defo what you need if you want to get to the semis/final

Above & Beyond

someone's angry ? :D

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
Barozi said:

what gives you that idea... 

I was last night... I'm ok now...

But that was the single worst performance I have ever seen from any side in any world cup.  Defensively.. amateurish at best... such basic errors. 

Dont get your hopes up.

Argentina players have been lucky too, if anything , I would tell argenitna "don't get your hopes up"

also , How did you get over it? I am still upset and depressed :(

kowenicki said:
Barozi said:

what gives you that idea... 

I was last night... I'm ok now...

But that was the single worst performance I have ever seen from any side in any world cup.  Defensively.. amateurish at best... such basic errors. 

Dont get your hopes up.

Whilst Argentina probably played the best football in the group stage, they weren't playing awesome either yesterday.

Their defence is certainly not the best, just as ours. Will be a close match of two equal teams.

That was not the worst performance I have ever seen. 4-1 was not a fair reflection of the match, 2-1 to Germany probably was, but yes we did not play well, but not abysmally. We created chances going forward (the same or more than Germany depending on where you look) but we were caught from some poor organisation, and some of our weaker links were shown up

But now we are gone, I am supporting the Dutch, Arjen Robben has looked pretty much the best player in this tournament, only Messi can really compare. They really don't seem to have got going though, I hope they do soon though, cause I think they might be playing Brazil in the next round...

what a great chance for that slovak,shame i like to see extra time,

@sadman we're all depressed but you have to move on,nothing we can do now

but hope someone at the FA has a brain and appoints a manager that actually plays a formation to suit the players,

i've said it before but whats wrong with having a lampard or gerrard on the bench

i'm still amazed we play a 4-4-2 without any actual wingers,if we played a formation that didn't need wingers we'd probably play 2

Above & Beyond

Im cheering on Argentina  they play an enthusiastic, offensive football, plus i think Diego is doing a good job of absorbing a lot of pressure from the players and motivating them (just look at Tevez's celebration yesterday, first thing he did after he scored he went to hug his coach). I agree they havent been tested defensivly yet

Messi is on form and i think he will explode in this part of the tournament, and will finally start scoring.