By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
haxxiy said:

In the end it will be some 4-1 guys, so that goal was no relevant at all.

See? I told you guys. Geez...

Around the Network
SciFiBoy said:
Slimebeast said:

It's just a huge scandal. This World Cup sux.

This wouldn't have happened if it was 2-2.

England out again, thus my interest in the World Cup dies, dunno if I can bring myself to watch any other games, I fucking hate this shit, fucks sake, and Blatter the cunt wont bring in video tech, so game changing decisions will keep being got wrong.

Yeah, I'm so freaking upset too. The momentum of the game got destroyed by that uncounted goal. We will never know what the true result would have been. Now people will say that that goal wouldn't have changed anything because it's 4-1, but look how Germany got those last two goals, only because England had to hunt for the goal that was robbed from them!

My interest is lost too, at least I dont feel like watching the other game tonitght. :/

Probably Argentina next. I remember the last game I almost died watching it.

How @ match. Almost as bad as Germany did with Australia.

And the USA is out, just goes to show how weak the Group C was... disappointments, disappointments.

I feel like shit, every four years...why England why? fuck you Cappello, fuck you Upson, fuck you Heskey, get fit Rooney, fuck you Lampard

Around the Network

To be honest I don't think we deserve to win, I think Argentina will show up the bad Germany defence more. I hope it makes them consider goal line technology though.

Slimebeast said:
SciFiBoy said:
Slimebeast said:

It's just a huge scandal. This World Cup sux.

This wouldn't have happened if it was 2-2.

England out again, thus my interest in the World Cup dies, dunno if I can bring myself to watch any other games, I fucking hate this shit, fucks sake, and Blatter the cunt wont bring in video tech, so game changing decisions will keep being got wrong.

Yeah, I'm so freaking upset too. The momentum of the game got destroyed by that uncounted goal. We will never know what the true result would have been. Now people will say that that goal wouldn't have changed anything because it's 4-1, but look how Germany got those last two goals, only because England had to hunt for the goal that was robbed from them!

My interest is lost too, at least I dont feel like watching the other game tonitght. :/

yeah because England loves to draw with Germany until the penalties.

2:1 or 2:2, England would have gone for another goal either way.

jonop said:

To be honest I don't think we deserve to win, I think Argentina will show up the bad Germany defence more. I hope it makes them consider goal line technology though.

not a chance, Blatter is a toss-fuck of the highest order, only chance of goal line technology is if someone stabs the cunt on the other side of a line and no-one fucking sees it.

Faxanadu said:

Fantastic game. Really enjoying it.

Obviously, Germany beats England. Like always and like always the English are complaining ;)

To be honest though, the refs made a really bad decision.

Like always?

You need to look up your facts.

Also wasn't the goal in 66 a goal? So what is the dodgy no goal decision revenge for?

Lord Flashheart said:
Faxanadu said:

Fantastic game. Really enjoying it.

Obviously, Germany beats England. Like always and like always the English are complaining ;)

To be honest though, the refs made a really bad decision.

Like always?

You need to look up your facts.

Also wasn't the goal in 66 a goal? So what is the dodgy no goal decision revenge for?

Good luck finding evidence for that