By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Well obviously England had to open up and lose defense... Germany didn't deserve that, it's the ref's fault.

Had it been 2-2 like it should have been, England had had a tighter defense and not let that third goal in. :/

Around the Network

3-1. That's a shame they were starting to look better.

nooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  that was just unfortunate.

4-1 :(  I guess I'll support Brazil now, got money on them to win.

It's just a huge scandal. This World Cup sux.

This wouldn't have happened if it was 2-2.

Around the Network

fuck, fuck, fuck

Upson is shite...we havent been anywhere near good enough, fucking shite

we need a major rethink now...

Fantastic game. Really enjoying it.

Obviously, Germany beats England. Like always and like always the English are complaining ;)

To be honest though, the refs made a really bad decision.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

pizzahut451 said:

this isnt fair. Its supposed be 2-2 now, that was a total goal, why does everyone wants USA and England to fail this WC? Im so dissapointed right now. I hate that fucking referee!!!!!!!

Well, i didn't wanted England to fail, it was a pity they had to play against Germany though.

USA on the other hand, ...they don't even call this game football ;)

4-1 now.

Slimebeast said:

It's just a huge scandal. This World Cup sux.

This wouldn't have happened if it was 2-2.

England out again, thus my interest in the World Cup dies, dunno if I can bring myself to watch any other games, I fucking hate this shit, fucks sake, and Blatter the cunt wont bring in video tech, so game changing decisions will keep being got wrong.

Revenge for '66 and the 5-1 in the qualification in the same match ?

pretty awesome