By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

@dobby

god i hope not,i thought they did away with all that rubbish

most of the world want to see pens,just the pundits and commentators seem to not want to

Above & Beyond

Around the Network
dobby985 said:

Is it silver goal or full extra time?

The commentators keep making it sound like full extra time. I am hoping for it myself right now.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

So USA still have 20 mins to score.

Ghana could be going into the quarter finals despite having a worse team than they did in 2006.

hey kowen,what OS are you using,

you can quote,

Above & Beyond

come on Ghana!

Around the Network
zuvuyeay said:

you can quote,

I can quote too....

Windows 7

Freaking delay of game.

@barozi

cheers i can't quote or edit anything all of a sudden,i'll have to have a look at things

Above & Beyond

kowenicki said:
zuvuyeay said:

you can quote,

I run IE8 on Windows 7 Ultimate, works like a drream... dont believe the naysayers. lol

its the future!!!

haha,fixed,me being stupid

i'm not quite as modern as you yet

Above & Beyond

I have no issues qouting on Windows 7 Pro, I use Firefox and it all works great!