By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Yeah, Rooney has been fantastic this season and I could only ever see that Man U match going one way

The Arsenal Chelsea match will be more interesting though

Around the Network

come on hull

Above & Beyond

brilliant from burnley,hull and stoke

whenver they talk about the three that come up always go down,they talk shit,it hardly ever if ever happens

i know that the teams abouve aren't the three that come up,i'm just saying

i'ts good to see them winning

Above & Beyond

Everton once again proved ot me that they are not in the race for Champions League football. Unable to break down a understrength, and 10 man Liverpool team.

Well, imo anyway, Benayoun Johnson and Torres would have all started.

They didn't create nearly enough to deserve a point. Mascherano once again sensational even in the RB slot. Saha was garbage, i think he must have been carrying an injury. Phil Neville was more foccused on ripping Kuyt's shirt off than heading the ball.

Deserved victory for Liverpool all things considered. Man City lost and Tpttenham have a difficult game now, could prove to be a fruitful weekend for Liverpool.

As for Everton, i think they can still finish 8th but it will be more difficult.

Anyone want to call the league now?

1.)Chelsea Possibly ManchesterUTD but im going with Chelsea
2.)ManUTD The defence isn't as solid as previous years, Nani is NO Ronaldo
3.)Arsenal Won't get over taken by other contenders, Without RVP settling for 3rd
4.)Liverpool Hopefully Liverpool can poush on but
5.)Tottenham Slightly above ManCity as they have Lennon to come back and hes awsome
6.)ManCity Poor away form is ultimatly going to cost ManCity but an impressive season
7.)Aston Villa Not as strong as the other contenders imo
9.)Birmingham Been impressed but they won't be able to sustain their form
10.)Everton I think they will finish either 9 or 10th a dissapointing season comapred to last.
-----------------
18.)Blackburn Lacking of a good quality stiker could cost them dear.
19.)Wolves Are begining to struggle it will be a harsh end to the season
20.)Portsmouth Already died, on and off the pitch

FootballFan said:
Everton once again proved ot me that they are not in the race for Champions League football. Unable to break down a understrength, and 10 man Liverpool team.

They didn't create nearly enough to deserve a point. Mascherano once again sensational even in the RB slot. Saha was garbage, i think he must have been carrying an injury. Phil Neville was more foccused on ripping Kuyt's shirt off than heading the ball.

Deserved victory for Liverpool all things considered. Man City lost and Tpttenham have a difficult game now, could prove to be a fruitful weekend for Liverpool.

As for Everton, i think they can still finish 8th but it will be more difficult.

3.)Arsenal Won't get over taken by other contenders, Without RVP settling for 3rd
5.)Tottenham Slightly above ManCity as they have Lennon to come back and hes awsome
6.)ManCity Poor away form is ultimatly going to cost ManCity but an impressive season
10.)Everton I think they will finish either 9 or 10th a dissapointing season comapred to last.
-----------------

i guarantee that tottenham will finish above liverpool.....

Above & Beyond

Around the Network
zuvuyeay said:
FootballFan said:

-----------------

i guarantee that tottenham will finish above liverpool.....

Whats the score at home to Villa again

On a serious note, i wouldnt be very suprised.

@Ffan

0-0,

i take it back liverpool will finish fourth,lucky rafa

Above & Beyond

Damn, Belgium have a tough draw. But with Dick Advocaat I can see us nicking the second spot.

decent draw for England, be good to teach the Welsh a lesson in another sport ^_^ (no offence intended)

kowenicki said:

Euro Championships 2012 Draw.

The groups in full:

Group A: Germany, Turkey, Austria, Belgium, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan

Group B: Russia, Slovakia, Republic of Ireland, FYR Macedonia, Armenia, Andorra

Group C: Italy, Serbia, Northern Ireland, Slovenia, Estonia, Faroe Islands

Group D: France, Romania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Belarus, Albania, Luxembourg

Group E: Holland, Sweden, Finland, Hungary, Moldova, San Marino

Group F: Croatia, Greece, Israel, Latvia, Georgia, Malta

Group G: England, Switzerland, Bulgaria, Wales, Montenegro

Group H: Portugal, Denmark, Norway, Cyprus, Iceland

Group I: Spain, Czech Republic, Scotland, Lithuania, Liechtenstein

As far as the home nations are concerned....nice draw for England, should win every game.  The rest wont qualify.

Group C is probably the strongest group.

We Germans got lucky again I think, although other groups aren't much worse.