By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

^

must be espn

i have sky but no espn.

Around the Network

should be over now,but you never know with this lot,

comeon wolves,lol

Above & Beyond

Arsenal and Chelsea both in Premiership action tonight, United play City in 2nd leg of the League Cup semi-final

My money is on City to reach the final.

Thats despite their awful away form!

injury time goal...

Around the Network

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROONEY = LEGEND

3-1 (4-3) BRILLIANT STUFF

and Arsenal only drew too, get in!

Lovely to see Chelsea back on top! I think Lampard has now scored 13 or 14 goals this season, heading inevitably towards 20 yet again! But he is certainly a great asset for us, goals in the league, and he has certainly scored some vital goals. With Drogba (and Kalou) back this weekend we will only improve. And even with Essien out for a while Deco seems to have found his form from 5 years ago, and Ballack is doing okay too. It is a shame about Beletti getting injured though, we do lack cover if one of those three was injured. It is also very noticeable that we have been playing much better without the diamond, and by going back to Mourinho's formation

Great Manchester Derby, I have been watching it with BBC sport on the right hand side of my screen. Man U certainly deserved that, City never really posed that much of a threat

Can't fucking believe Milan u.u lost sunday vs Inter, so we can almost say arrivedercci al Scudetto. And today, they fucking lost to udinense, and we can also say arrivederla a la copa della lega. Oh my lord... I'm so fucking down b/c of this... not even the awesome 3-1 by Man united could cheer me up today =/

Saturday, 30 January 2010

Birmingham v Tottenham, 15:00
Burnley v Chelsea, 17:30
Fulham v Aston Villa, 15:00
Hull v Wolverhampton, 15:00
Liverpool v Bolton, 15:00
West Ham v Blackburn, 15:00
Wigan v Everton, 15:00

Sunday, 31 January 2010

Arsenal v Man Utd, 16:00
Man City v Portsmouth, 13:30

^weekend games in the prem

other news: John Terry has allegedly had an affair with Wayne Bridges ex, could result in him losing England captiancy apparentley

lots of rumours of a takeover at United as well

source: BBC Sport