By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Wow, I just saw what Henry did. This guy lost all my respect today, and I bet I'm not the only one.

Around the Network

I bet Platini and Blatter (to an extent) are jumping for joy now. I'm not one to accuse matches of being fixed but it was clear tonight...

If England did the same thing as Henry Platini would have England bannedfrom the World Cup.

CaptainPrefrences said:
I bet Platini and Blatter (to an extent) are jumping for joy now. I'm not one to accuse matches of being fixed but it was clear tonight...

If England did the same thing as Henry Platini would have England bannedfrom the World Cup.

exactly, that goal would never have stood if it had been scored by Ireland, fucking disgrace

Don't worry though, France will get trampled next June. A good piece of Karma would be France losing to New Zealand.

This thread needs more SLOVENIA!!!!

I'm sorry for spamming but I can't help myself.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Around the Network

Congrats Slovenia, hope you do good(but not better than us ;) )

Now Im going to watch Uruguay vs Costa Rica, Im going for Uruguay even if for our luck in the WC it would be more conveniant for us that Costa Rica won.

Lol ok who is Slovenias best player anyways?

Also, could Hiddink be goign to Liverpool after not making to South Africa..

Hmm, probably Samir Handanović (Udinese goal keeper) or Milivoje Novaković (attacker in Koln, also a captain there). Another notable would be Robert Koren (midfielder for West Bromwich Albion).

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Son1x said:
This thread needs more SLOVENIA!!!!

I'm sorry for spamming but I can't help myself.

Congrats. 

It must feel good to see your country as an underdog make it to the World Cup. Canada couldn't even score agaisnt Poland or Macedonia this week.

We won't make it to any world cup if we can't even beat teams like Honduras and Trinidad.