By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Son1x said:

Hmm, probably Samir Handanović (Udinese goal keeper) or Milivoje Novaković (Captain, attacker in Koln). Another notable would be Robert Koren (midfielder for West Bromwich Albion).

Handanovic is good, Ive seen him in Udinese when I watch those matches.

Anyway, Uruguay is now dominating but they havent scored yet.

Around the Network
CaptainPrefrences said:
What a filthy display of cheating from Henry and that piece of dog shit Anelka. A handball and a dive.

Poor refereeing also. Is the linesman blind?

Fifa makes way more if France is in the World Cup then Ireland.

Not saying it was rigged... but sports federations have been known to put their worst referees in games where the popular team might need a little help because they're much more likely to feel the pressure to not screw over a "Good" team.

I mean... the whole "Playoff" seeding was done in the first place so the big draw big money teams make it in. 

That seeding was such a bullshit.
And France totaly doesn't deserve to make it to World Cup.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

France didn't deserve yes, but they will go... nothing can be done about it.

However... fifa could ban Henry for further international competitions... reason being cheating and lack of fairplay in games with very high stakes...

(I'm french I predicted 1-1.... just not that way...)

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

I like football, I hate news and I stopped watching it.
Especially the ones that concern the middle east and arabs (us) it's just so ugly and so disgusting but it's enough? NO IT'S NOT , we need to bring war to football news too, have u guys seen the shit between algeria and egypt? probably no one did but OMG this is so fucking pathetic!

Around the Network
sad.man.loves.vgc said:
I like football, I hate news and I stopped watching it.
Especially the ones that concern the middle east and arabs (us) it's just so ugly and so disgusting but it's enough? NO IT'S NOT , we need to bring war to football news too, have u guys seen the shit between algeria and egypt? probably no one did but OMG this is so fucking pathetic!

I saw it.  Manager and a few players got stoned.

It just shows again how "Big team" biased Fifa is...

Had this happened to a major team they would of postponned... or atleast pulled the crowds.

Then it led to ridiculious riots that caused so much damage...

Fucking jokeshop refereeing. Can't blame Henry, players cheat all the time. What striker hasn't taken a dive? It's no worse than that. Our FA has demanded a rematch. Obviously no chance of that but it's good to see them making a stand.
We were lucky this entire campaign, up until the playoff draw when our luck deserted us. We finally played well, very well, had the majority of the chances but we needed a bit of luck too. Fuck it.

Robbie Keane should also be blaming his self a bit also. He fucked up on clear breakway by trying to take it around Loris.

kennyrester said:
Fucking jokeshop refereeing. Can't blame Henry, players cheat all the time. What striker hasn't taken a dive? It's no worse than that. Our FA has demanded a rematch. Obviously no chance of that but it's good to see them making a stand.
We were lucky this entire campaign, up until the playoff draw when our luck deserted us. We finally played well, very well, had the majority of the chances but we needed a bit of luck too. Fuck it.

Yes you can blame the player. For things like this players should receive long term bans where the length should even increase when it has major consequences for the teams involved.

Damnnnnnnnn. I have to wake up at 7 AM to watch the Liverpool-City and its 1 30 i havent even gone to bed.

Anyway, should be a good day of football tommorow.