By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Sony: PS3 is actually winning.

Kantor said:
Smashed said:
Kantor said:
dtewi said:
The almighty Google couldn't find it.

Oh noes.

I told you, it's been taken down.

Or maybe Google took Destructoid off the database. That would be nice.

There's a nice little feature on your browser, it's called History.

Damn, why didn't I think of that? Unfortunately, I cleared private data just before reading your post!

Really.... How convenient....

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network
Squilliam said:
Kantor said:
Squilliam said:
Yet another anti PS3 trolling thread. You never learn do you.

But this is pro-PS3! A little bit.

No, you're trying to make Sony look bad. Its just stealth trolling and you know it!

I only quoted Robert Brickstone (who is, by the way, from New Zealand originally), so if I'm trolling, then he is, too!

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

[quote]Damn, why didn't I think of that? Unfortunately, I cleared private data just before reading your post!

Yeah you've been lying the whole time, that post just confirmed it lol

Kantor said:
9Chiba said:
btw, theres no such title as main head of market research for sony.

Do you work for Sony? Could you tell us if the Slim is real, or is that hush hush (like the Go, GT and Trico)?

no, but i can tell you that head of market research works in branches. so... theres a market research head sony television arm, sony computer entertainment arm, etc. etc. theres no main one. itd make no sense if there was

and i didnt realize you needed to work for a company to know its heads.

Aion said:
No Microsoft wouldn't count those 33%.

actually all 3 companies do. where do you think 120 million PS2 sales came from. At least 10m of them are replacements.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network
9Chiba said:
Kantor said:
9Chiba said:

Do you work for Sony? Could you tell us if the Slim is real, or is that hush hush (like the Go, GT and Trico)?

no, but i can tell you that head of market research works in branches. so... theres a market research head sony television arm, sony computer entertainment arm, etc. etc. theres no main one. itd make no sense if there was

Oh, must be Computer Entertainment arm, not sure why a Television guy would comment on the PS3.

ssj12 said:
Aion said:

actually all 3 companies do. where do you think 120 million PS2 sales came from. At least 10m of them are replacements.

You're foolish. I don't care to discredit this statement, because you have no credit. Its been discussed time and again and the result is always the same.

Tease.

Squilliam said:
ssj12 said:
Aion said:

You're foolish. I don't care to discredit this statement, because you have no credit. Its been discussed time and again and the result is always the same.

I don't think it is, actually.

9Chiba said:
Kantor said:
9Chiba said:

We all know who heads Nintendo's many branches. Does that mean were all employees of Nintendo?

Sweet its been my life long dream to work for Nintendo OMG this is so amazing!

Awes to bad that logic just doesn't work!

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

Kantor said:
Squilliam said:
ssj12 said:
Aion said:

I don't think it is, actually.

You're a typical Xbox 360 fanboy. You're always playing down the success of the Xbox 360 so the PS3 doesn't look as glorious when it stomps the 360 down good, admit it!

Tease.