By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How long does it take to beat this game?

ishiki said:

Parasite Eve took me 8.5 hours. But this was my second time... I can't remember my how long my first time cause that was 10 years ago.

I have to do EX mode now.

Pretty nice time you did there, given that this was your first run in 10 years. My best first run stands at 6 hours and 53 minutes and I've replayed it over 20 times, so your time is pretty good

Did you make a good weapon and armour for EX mode? 

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

Just wanted to update a few games I saw on the list:

Dragon Quest VII - 120 Hour First Time - 80 Hour Minimum - 200 Hour Complete

Dragon Quest VIII - 160 Hour First Time - 70 Hour Minimum - 160 Hour Complete

Dragon Quest V - 45 Hours first time - 30 Hour Minimum - 60 Hour Complete

Just three games I've played multiple times and know the avg hours of.

Six upcoming games you should look into:

lestatdark said:
ishiki said:

Parasite Eve took me 8.5 hours. But this was my second time... I can't remember my how long my first time cause that was 10 years ago.

Pretty nice time you did there, given that this was your first run in 10 years. My best first run stands at 6 hours and 53 minutes and I've replayed it over 20 times, so your time is pretty good

I dunno if good is the correct word, I tried without knowing what I was doing.

I ran out of tools D:.  I upgraded one armour with tools. I upgraded one of the grenade launchers that shot far... but I used like the m8000 (I think, to beat eve) cause I could input 2 commands!

I'm probably gonna get my ass kicked. Is the chrysler building just selectable on the city map? (I haven't started Ex Mode yet.)

And, watching Aya run around killing things dressed as Santa is fun (in t3B)

ishiki said:
lestatdark said:
ishiki said:

I ran out of tools D:.  I upgraded one armour with tools. I upgraded one of the grenade launchers that shot far... but I used like the m8000 (I think, to beat eve) cause I could input 2 commands!

I'm probably gonna get my ass kicked. Is the chrysler building just selectable on the city map? (I haven't started Ex Mode yet.)

Grenade Launcher's are pretty craptastic, because they have slow AT filling times. 

Chrysler building is selectable on the map on Day 2 (becomes available when you go to Central Park). Your best bet is to go all the way to Day 5 an defeat T-Rex before tackling the Chrysler Building, trust me.

You don't have that good of a weapon to tackle it. After finishing day 5, you'll need to farm 300 Junk out of the Crows on Central Park (you can go back to the first areas on day 5) so that Wayne makes you an AK-47, which is the best weapon in the game (can be upgraded to 8 slots and has 155 power, 165 range and 50 bullets). 

You'll need to put these following commands on it: Burst, 2x Shot, 1st Strike, Double Command (you'll upgrade it to Triple Command, but that's only when you find the weapon with it on the upper floors of the Chrysler Building), Counter Attack, Critical Plus, and Cyanide. Plus, to tackle Original eve, your weapon needs to have at least over 400 power. 

Same goes for Armour, but you don't have to worry much about commands (other than Anti-Paralyze) until you find the Cr Armour 1 on the upper floors (floor 51 - 60) and then the Cr Armour 2 (floor 61 - 70). Just make sure your armour has 180 defense, 160 PE and 100 critical so you can survive the boss on floor 60 with your current armour.

Your final armour (Cr Armour 2, with 10 slots) should have these commands: Autoheal, Anti-paralyze, Anti-Poison, Anti-Confuse, Anti-Darkness, HP Max UP, Attack Up, PE Light, and Item Slot 4 (optional). At this state, you'll need 250 defense and PE and 200 critical to make Original Eve's attacks manageable.

My suggestion to you, weapon related, is to find the M500 on the museum (a shotgun), which has the burst command and start adding the 2x shot, double command (weapon also found on the museum), 1st strike (the PPK found on the warehouse has it). Cyanide is found on a  grenade launcher on the Chrysler building (floors 61 - 70) and Counter Attack&Critical Plus comes with the AK-47. 

Also, make sure that you use 1000 BP to give you an extra 10 AT speed (trust me, it helps) and then start pouring the rest of the bonus BP on your weapon's power and armour stats. Treasure your super tools, only use it to move commands carefully and search the chrysler building exhaustively for the Rare T cards. 10 Rare T Cards give you an infinite Tool Kit and all the 14 gives you an infinite Super Tool Kit.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:
ishiki said:

And, watching Aya run around killing things dressed as Santa is fun (in t3B

Your final armour (Cr Armour 2, with 10 slots) should have these commands: Autoheal, Anti-paralyze, Anti-Poison, Anti-Confuse, Anti-Darkness, HP Max UP, Attack Up, PE Light, and Item Slot 4 (optional). At this state, you'll need 250 defense and PE and 200 critical to make Original Eve's attacks manageable.

geez, I completely failed. Thankyou though. I'll probably start 2 though. And I'll be playing all of them at once. So I don't get sick of any of em! (I dunno how this makes sense)

Around the Network
ishiki said:
lestatdark said:
ishiki said:
lestatdark said:
ishiki said:

Grenade Launcher's are pretty craptastic, because they have slow AT filling times. 

Chrysler building is selectable on the map on Day 2 (becomes available when you go to Central Park). Your best bet is to go all the way to Day 5 an defeat T-Rex before tackling the Chrysler Building, trust me.

You don't have that good of a weapon to tackle it. After finishing day 5, you'll need to farm 300 Junk out of the Crows on Central Park (you can go back to the first areas on day 5) so that Wayne makes you an AK-47, which is the best weapon in the game (can be upgraded to 8 slots and has 155 power, 165 range and 50 bullets). 

You'll need to put these following commands on it: Burst, 2x Shot, 1st Strike, Double Command (you'll upgrade it to Triple Command, but that's only when you find the weapon with it on the upper floors of the Chrysler Building), Counter Attack, Critical Plus, and Cyanide. Plus, to tackle Original eve, your weapon needs to have at least over 400 power. 

Same goes for Armour, but you don't have to worry much about commands (other than Anti-Paralyze) until you find the Cr Armour 1 on the upper floors (floor 51 - 60) and then the Cr Armour 2 (floor 61 - 70). Just make sure your armour has 180 defense, 160 PE and 100 critical so you can survive the boss on floor 60 with your current armour.

geez, I completely failed. Thankyou though. I'll probably start 2 though. And I'll be playing all of them at once. So I don't get sick of any of em! (I dunno how this makes sense)

Don't worry, it takes a lot of work to get the proper equipment for Original Eve, that's why most people do it in 3 playthroughs, as preparations take at least two entire playthroughs, with careful tool usage.

Heck, when I began my ascent of the floors of the Chrysler building, Wayne was carring a shitload of guns, tools, super tools and armour from both playthroughs, that I had no room to put the useless talismans that Maeda gives Aya in the storage XD.

Current PC Build

Just finished Call of Duty: Roads to Victory (PSP).

It keeps track of how much time was spent on each level, added up it took me 3 hours.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

The Third Birthday (Hard difficulty, 1st Playthrough): 7 hours 48 minutes.

Current PC Build

Golden Sun: Dark Dawn D.S. 37 hours. First playthrough and did not 100%

hello everyone,im wholesale supplier online==                                                                

our website:=====( http://www.tntn.us)=====
free shipping
accept paypal credit card
lower price fast shippment with higher quality
BEST QUALITY GUARANTEE!!
SAFTY & HONESTY GUARANTEE!!
FAST & PROMPT DELIVERY GUARANTEE!!
Air jordan(1-24)shoes $30=====
Nike shox(R4,NZ,OZ,TL1,TL2,TL3) $35===
Hndbags(Coach lv fendi d&g) $35===
Tshirts (Polo ,ed hardy,lacoste) $16=====
Jean(True Religion,ed hardy,coogi) $30=====
Sunglasses(Oakey,coach,gucci,Armaini) $15===
New era cap $10===
Sunglass $ 15
COACH_Necklace $ 27
handbag $ 33
AF tank woman $ 17
puma slipper woman $ 30
Bikini (Ed hardy,polo) $25---
FREE SHIPPING,accept paypal-very good shopping -----
our website:======( http://www.tntn.us)===
Believe you will love it.

★★_★★
_★★___★★
_★★___★★_________★★★★
_★★___★★_______★★___★★★★
_★★__★★_______★___★★___★★
__★★__★______★__★★__★★★_★★
___★★__★____★__★★_____★★__★
____★★_★★__★★_★★________★★
____★★___★★__★★
___★___________★
__★_____________★
_★____0_____0____★
_★_______@_______★
_★_______________★
___★_____v_____★
_____★★_____★★__
  22:27:35
★★_★★
_★★___★★
_★★___★★_________★★★★
_★★___★★_______★★___★★★★
_★★__★★_______★___★★___★★
__★★__★______★__★★__★★★_★★
___★★__★____★__★★_____★★__★
____★★_★★__★★_★★________★★
____★★___★★__★★
___★___________★
__★_____________★
_★____0_____0____★
_★_______@_______★
_★_______________★
___★_____v_____★
_____★★_____★★__ ??? ?' ?'????з=77=ε ???/'? '? ?
lundi 27 septembre 2010 11:22
 http://www.tntn.us/12----
boot.ugg.jacket.jeans.sweart. (UGG)
jordan air max oakland dunks $39;