By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How long does it take to beat this game?

xS7SxSNIPER said:

g

Around the Network
xS7SxSNIPER said:
xS7SxSNIPER said:

g

h

he

hb

Around the Network

First playthroughs, all on normal difficulty.

God of War III -12.30 hours

God of War II - 10.30 hours

God of War - 10 hours

God of War: Chains of Olympus - 6.30 hours

Mass Effect - 28 hours

Mass Effect 2 - 35 hours

Bioshock - 14 hours

Bioshock 2 - 13.30 hours

Uncharted - 7.30 hours

Uncharted 2 - 10 hours

Fable 2 - 16 hours

Fable 3 - 18 hours

Enslaved: Odyssey to the West - 7.30 hours

Heavenly Sword - 5 hours

Gears of war - 10 hours

Gears of war 2 - 11 hours

Halo 3 - 8.30 hours

Halo: Reach - 9.30 hours

Resistance: Fall of Man - 9

Resistance 2 - 10

Alan Wake - 9 hours

Killzone 2 - 7 hours

Splinter Cell: Conviction - 8 hours

Metal Gear Solid 4 - 20 hours

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - 130 hours

JustThatGamer said:

You should read the OP.

Out of the 24 games you wrote I only used 3 to update, most of the games had pretty well exactly the same time that's in my list. I appreciate the time and effort you put into it by posting this but I'm just saying if you read the OP you would of saved you and me a lot of time.

Gilgamesh said:
JustThatGamer said:

You should read the OP.

Out of the 24 games you wrote I only used 3 to update, most of the games had pretty well exactly the same time that's in my list. I appreciate the time and effort you put into it by posting this but I'm just saying if you read the OP you would of saved you and me a lot of time.

Sorry for not initially reading the OP prior to my post, my internet was being unbearably slow so I couldn't be bothered to wait for the page to finish loading and just went straight to posting. I just assumed the more data you have the more accurate the list can be, sorry for wasting your time.

JustThatGamer said:
Gilgamesh said:
JustThatGamer said:

You should read the OP.

Sorry for not initially reading the OP prior to my post, my internet was being unbearably slow so I couldn't be bothered to wait for the page to finish loading and just went straight to posting. I just assumed the more data you have the more accurate the list can be, sorry for wasting your time.

The more data the better yes, but it's kinda pointless when the game lengths you submit is within 1 hour of what's in the list right?

Gilgamesh said:
JustThatGamer said:
Gilgamesh said:
JustThatGamer said:

You should read the OP.

The more data the better yes, but it's kinda pointless when the game lengths you submit is within 1 hour of what's in the list right?

Ok that's fair enough. Also, there's a list on the first page and you've posted another one on page 27 which has some different lengths listed, which one is more up-to-date? And out of curiosity which 3 games from my list did you use?