By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What's the best way to get a girlfriend?

angrypoolman said:
hey though, you guys, the best way to get a girlfriend for realz is to not be like montana hatchett. most girls i know would find that annoying.

That's true. Most girls who look for dates on Vgchartz and annoy other people would probably find me a turnoff. That's fine, I feel the same way about them.

Around the Network

Angrypoolman... You knów girls, while Montana is engaged. I'd say your the one doing something wrong here

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Esmoreit said:
Angrypoolman... You knów girls, while Montana is engaged. I'd say your the one doing something wrong here

I'm not engaged. Is that what "partner" means in the profile? Ha ha, I didn't know. I have a girlfriend, but we're not engaged. Not 'til we're both done with college.

But thanks for helping me here.

Esmoreit said:

its funny how you suck up to him because hes the big bad admin, yet this entire page, he has been talking shit saying muscle men like you dont get a whole lot of pussy.

angrypoolman said:
hey though, you guys, the best way to get a girlfriend for realz is to not be like montana hatchett. most girls i know would find that annoying.

Yeah, Montana is the one one who has trouble with girls /sarcasm.

I have been with my girlfriend for two years and I feel no reason why I shouldn't ask what she would like to do, maybe she has some ideas from time to time, it is possible y'know. 

Around the Network

I find it flattering that Poolman thinks I'm an administrator. Two things you should know APM:

1. I'm a game database administrator and a contributor. If I wanted to ban you from the database, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

2. Administrators are red, I'm purple. And I frackin' love purple.

And Angrypoolman, you're putting words in my mouth. Guys like Esmoreit get all the babes. Body type isn't synonymous with personality.

sorry for the mix up. i dont know the specifics, just that youre supposedly somebody important who likes to go around and assert your dominance on everybody in the forumz.

but back when you were a moderator, you did ban me.. maybe even more than once. so that may bring you at least a tiny bit of joy.

Personality is indeed far more important then your body. Though money goes a long way aswell. And being hung like a horse in some cases ;).

Oh and poolman, Montana has not been talking anyone down as far as I recall. I'd say you drop it now before you get yourself banned again. Though I wouldn't mind, I still have not forgotten you got drunk behind the wheel, slammed a car and drove through because you were on probation

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

angrypoolman said:
sorry for the mix up. i dont know the specifics, just that youre supposedly somebody important who likes to go around and assert your dominance on everybody in the forumz.

but back when you were a moderator, you did ban me.. maybe even more than once. so that may bring you at least a tiny bit of joy.

I didn't like banning people, unless they were a really insistent pain in the ass and they made it personal, in which case it was actually very satisfying.

Anywho, can we get back on topic here?

Girls hate oversized clothes by the way. Don't look like a bum or a clown, or both.

Esmoreit said:
Personality is indeed far more important then your body. Though money goes a long way aswell. And being hung like a horse in some cases ;).

Oh and poolman, Montana has not been talking anyone down as far as I recall. I'd say you drop it now before you get yourself banned again. Though I wouldn't mind, I still have not forgotten you got drunk behind the wheel, slammed a car and drove through because you were on probation

trust me, i know. you were very mean. i voted you down on most attractive user season 1 because of that. lulz. i expect you to do the same when im on season 3.. (unless i get banned again XD). but maybe you can be the bigger man. who knows.