By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What's the best way to get a girlfriend?

NJ5 said:
Onyxmeth said:
NJ5 said:
Did someone seriously suggest buying lingerie for a prospective girlfriend?

We've had chloroform and date rape drugs suggested, and it's the lingerie that stuck out as strange to you?

Well the chloroform and rag could actually work better than the lingerie :P

I agree.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network
NJ5 said:
Onyxmeth said:
NJ5 said:

We've had chloroform and date rape drugs suggested, and it's the lingerie that stuck out as strange to you?

Well the chloroform and rag could actually work better than the lingerie :P

Better yet, they can be used in combination for maximum impact!

As one person suggested, I would get out right now if I could, but I've been couped up with job at my uncle's farm this summer. The job is great, but I haven't seen anyone hardly besides my family. If I could get out more, I'm pretty sure I would meet some girls.

NJ5 said:

NJ5, this is going in my sig. Muchas gracias, mi amigo.

madskillz said:
Onyxmeth said:

Start with chloroform and a rag. The rest usually just falls into place.

+1. THIS!

ROFL...

OT: There really isn't a tried and true formula.  While there are many advice, both good and bad... its just like anything in life. 

Try to go through experiences and find what works for you. 

I've got a relative in the same bout... he just went out there and started meeting all sorts of new people.  Learned what went well and what didn't.  Of course not every date is going to be the same but... there are certain things he did, that created a positive vibe on his date.

I game.  You game.  We game.

I'm a videogamer, not a fanboy, but have a special place for Nintendo.

Current Systems Owned: NSwitch/PS4/XONE/WiiU/3DS/2DS/PCGaming Rig-i7/ASUS i7 Gaming Laptop.

Previous Game Consoles:  PS3/Xbox360/Wii/DSL/Pretty much every one thats been released since the Atari 2600.

Around the Network

Wow, people would do that to a chick? Sad...

Necrophilia, the dead ones can't say no... (I kid I kid)

Well, its a vague question, but also sort of cute (awwww). I'm just teasing. Honestly bro, everything comes down to how you carry yourself. And I don't just mean clothes, cologne, or hair style. Because if a girl is into you she'll dig whatever you have on and whatever cologne you like. I'm talking confidence, what is confidence? its like your own sense of beauty, you'll know it when you see it.

So girls say you're cute? Great. now what? right? Cute may get them to glance your way a couple times but what else you got? Sense of humor goes a long way, trust me. And you know what? Be picky, and never put a girl on a pedestal, that can lead to believing she is out of your league and then you build up all this nonsense in your mind and the fear of rejection comes in..its a slipery slope.

My response is probably as vague as your question;) So I'll leave you with an even vaguer old saying "Be yourself"..Oh yeah, and be a challenge, females love a challenge.;)

Bet between Slimbeast and Arius Dion about Wii sales 2009:

If the Wii sells less than 20 million in 2009 (as defined by VGC sales between week ending 3d Jan 2009 to week ending 4th Jan 2010) Slimebeast wins and get to control Arius Dion's sig for 1 month.

If the Wii sells more than 20 million in 2009 (as defined above) Arius Dion wins and gets to control Slimebeast's sig for 1 month.

CatFangs806 said:
Wow, people would do that to a chick? Sad...

Nah. I don't get down like that - but respect Onyxmeth for doing that.

For me? Roofies, FTW!

To Arius Dion,

Thanks for the advice. But I am wondering something. Your profile says you're a male, yet your post almost sounds like it's a female talking. Just saying.