By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Do you think Zelda is scary?

u think its scary i never did but it changed look at this:

or my personal favourite this: 

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

Around the Network

lol @ first one

When I was like 8 I was scared of the redeads and their deadly scream in Orcarina of time and wind waker.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

um......no......

There were definatle some freaky bits in Twilight Princess, especially those dream like bits where link has white eyes.

Around the Network

My 22 year old ex couldn't play past the beginning of Deku Tree in OoT because she thought the game was to scary.

nah the freakiest bit of the whole series imo, is in the forest temple i think it is as a kid i believe, you are walking and if you are still for like a second in some rooms a hand grabs you. So less freaky probably more suspenseful lol

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

The first video was weird. XD

But, damn, that second video was awesome. I want to replay Twilight Princess now...

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Zelda's Perdy...

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

When i was younger, i was scared shitless by the ReDeads in OoT, i constantly avoided places where they showed up, took me a while to get the Suns Song and don't even get me started on my journey to the bottom of the Well. WW only made things worse, the way those things scream is just blood curling. Yes, i was a wimp when i was younger, which is why i skipped the RE series and i am ashamed of it.

Now though, horror themed material doesn't scare me... it just irritates me. I find ReDeads laughable nowadays and am hunting down RE games to experience what i missed out on due to cowardice.

As for your question. Do i think Zelda is scary? No, i do not. I will say this though; Majora's Mask was pretty mind staggering. It's... darker style - should i say - was pulled off to near genius levels and i feel it was under appreciated. Even now i get chills going to Night of the Final Day, and the epic music that plays in Clock Town after midnight accompanied by the continuous ringing of that bell gave me one of the best feelings i have ever felt in gaming and my entire life in general.

How technical is your game?