By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Wii: Official Black Nintendo Wii Packaging Revealed

monkeyman40210 said:
@c03n3nj0

"Why?"

Because the name is just "Wii", it is the same thing when people call The "SNES" the "Super Nintendo" which is sort of the same thing. That is just me I do not know how others feel.

"Anyhoo, I would totally get that if we could move our downloaded games to another Wii..."

I would like if they would send an update out that would allow you to copy things over on an SD card, even if they would some how only make it work once.

Is the name really just "Wii?"

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

looks nice...wish they would have had this from launch, i def would have picked it up instead of the white one

I started making videos for youtube; check them out.

Contra (No Deaths): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_OdnbGgupM

Super C (No Deaths): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHoJrHWATgU

Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!! (Mike Tyson TKO): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4L7oDV79aw

Systems owned: Atari 2600, NES(3), Top loader NES, Yobo NES, SNES, Sega Genesis, Sega Gamegear, Sega Nomad, Sega Saturn, Nintendo 64, Gamecube, Playstation 2, Wii, PS3 (slim 120 GB), Wii U

You should congratulate me. I destroyed the vile red falcon and saved the universe. I consider myself a hero.

I wants a black Wii.

emilie autumn said:
will it still come with wii sports? or maybe they'll put wii sports resort and motion plus with it

Here is this, But this is not really an answer to your question. I would think that they will continue to add Wii Sports and keep Wii Sports Resorts as sold seperatly

Currently Playing: Mass Effect (360)

"Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's need, but not every man's greed" - Gandhi

monkeyman40210 said:
emilie autumn said:
will it still come with wii sports? or maybe they'll put wii sports resort and motion plus with it

Here is this, But this is not really an answer to your question. I would think that they will continue to add Wii Sports and keep Wii Sports Resorts as sold seperatly

that looks amazing, nintendo really did a good job with this one, but i'm sure this bundle is not coming to americ or EU.

Around the Network

i would love that monster hunter bundle is it coming to europe?

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

@koopatrooper
I do not know if it was 100% confirmed for Japan. So i do not know. i hope that it gets released worldwide eventually.

"Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's need, but not every man's greed" - Gandhi

Wii sports is not packed with the wii in japan. it is sold separately.

very beautiful color.

So the attempt for the core gamer begins...

The Interweb is about overreaction, this is what makes it great!

...Imagine how boring the interweb would be if everyone thought logically?