By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Wii: Official Black Nintendo Wii Packaging Revealed

http://sickr.wordpress.com/2009/07/14/nintendo-wii-official-black-nintendo-wii-packaging-revealed/

--------

"Nintendo have finally released the first image of the highly-sought-after black Nintendo Wii packaging.

Doing away with the white, clean, simplistic look of the white Wii, the black Wii looks rather ominous in comparison. No word as of yet of a Western street date, but we will undoubtedly hear of one any time soon."

From: http://sickr.wordpress.com/2009/07/14/nintendo-wii-official-black-nintendo-wii-packaging-revealed/

I  Really like the design that they are going to release. This is the design i wanted for the wii from the start, Because the first images of "Codename Nintendo Revolution" was  this black design.  I am debating now if I want to go get another Wii. So what do you think of the new black design for the Wii?

Currently Playing: Mass Effect (360)

"Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's need, but not every man's greed" - Gandhi

Around the Network

"Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's need, but not every man's greed" - Gandhi

One thing I hate about this is that they refer to it as the "Nintendo Wii" Instead of just Wii. But keep in mind that this is Not my info.

it is so slick that is not fair that i cannot afford another wii=(

wii fc : 7188 5379 1382 7074
smash fc :2234 6924 8637

gamertag : Dano2688

Very nice!

"Success really is decided at birth, and your life will never be better than it is right now. Sorry about that."

Around the Network
monkeyman40210 said:
One thing I hate about this is that they refer to it as the "Nintendo Wii" Instead of just Wii. But keep in mind that this is Not my info.

Why?

Anyhoo, I would totally get that if we could move our downloaded games to another Wii...

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Finally. I'll be picking that up on release.

@c03n3nj0

"Why?"

Because the name is just "Wii", it is the same thing when people call The "SNES" the "Super Nintendo" which is sort of the same thing. That is just me I do not know how others feel.

"Anyhoo, I would totally get that if we could move our downloaded games to another Wii..."

I would like if they would send an update out that would allow you to copy things over on an SD card, even if they would some how only make it work once.

will it still come with wii sports? or maybe they'll put wii sports resort and motion plus with it

This will drive sales WAY up. So many used ones will be going back to Gamestop.

500th Post! YEAH!

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.