By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I like the sleek stone flooring that he is laying on. Do you have a picture without the person so I can examine the stone flooring a bit more?

Why must JRPG female leads suck so bad?

Around the Network
seece said:
Oh sorry are we waiting for some poor unsuspecting teenage boy to come along and say "VA VA VA VOOM" only to find out its actually a man?

the slim version with the wand or the old one.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
seece said:
Oh sorry are we waiting for some poor unsuspecting teenage boy to come along and say "VA VA VA VOOM" only to find out its actually a man?

Well you win either way

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

I used to build in ground pools and that looks sloppy as hell. If you're not going to tile the concrete exterior at least paint it or do some landscaping.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

hmmm...i don't take offense over transsexuals. The only problem is most trans are very deceptive when it comes to dating. If they told the person that he/she was dating that he is a trans, and the person accepts. GREAT!!! the main problem is the deception.

Around the Network

Hmmmm? Would it be gay to watch a tranny do a chick? Hmmmm?

Yet, today, America's leaders are reenacting every folly that brought these great powers [Russia, Germany, and Japan] to ruin -- from arrogance and hubris, to assertions of global hegemony, to imperial overstretch, to trumpeting new 'crusades,' to handing out war guarantees to regions and countries where Americans have never fought before. We are piling up the kind of commitments that produced the greatest disasters of the twentieth century.
 — Pat Buchanan – A Republic, Not an Empire

I love that stone barrier- it really goes well with the pool.

Anybody live in that house?

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

psrock said:
seece said:
Thats a man.

There's no penis, it's fair games.

"Miriam Rivera (born circa 1981)[1] is a Mexican pre-operative transsexual"

wikipedia^.

just cos you can't see it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. sorry to burst your bubble.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

If i didn't know any better i would have probably gone all the way I ain't gonna lie.

It's a trap!

We'll miss you George.

PSN:Puzzleface

XBL:XpuzzlefaceX

My friends call me Hadoken because I'm down-right fierce