By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Destructoid: Sony needs to STFU

Clever, noname.

I can't help but agree.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network
Xxain said:
The article is right but he/you really think that the Big 3 would drop there pride???....of course not, SONY MS and NINTENDO are all arrogant

Yeah all three PR are bad at some point, but Sony's PR this gen is by far the worst I've seen. Telling consumers to get a second job to buy one of your products was flat-out terrible. Also who can forget '5 million will buy a PS3, even if it doesn't have games'. It shows you Sony were just relying on brand recognition. They were so overconfident and arrogrant, and I'm glad to see that it bite them in the ass. I had tons of respect for Sony, but it's all gone now.

BladeOfGod said:
Its been a week since last anti PlayStation thread. i was wondering if there will be a new one this week.

btw noname 2200 you have lots of free time drawing that stuff

It's an Anti-Sony thread, not Anti-Playstation.

<_<

So the writer is a hypocrite? Hmmmmm. Also, why am I not suprised Mirson posted this?

Prediction:

TGS this year for PS3 will be amazing.

Grandia comes to PSN(PSone classic).

First Versus gameplay this year.

The Adventures Of Duane and Brando

Roflinator said:
BladeOfGod said:
Its been a week since last anti PlayStation thread. i was wondering if there will be a new one this week.

btw noname 2200 you have lots of free time drawing that stuff

<_<

Sony-SCE-PlayStation

Around the Network
BladeOfGod said:
Roflinator said:
BladeOfGod said:

<_<

Sony-SCE-PlayStation

Love the sinner, hate the sin.

lol, it always amuses me when people take PR talk so personal

Mirson said:
Xxain said:
The article is right but he/you really think that the Big 3 would drop there pride???....of course not, SONY MS and NINTENDO are all arrogant

Yeah all three PR are bad at some point, but Sony's PR this gen is by far the worst I've seen. Telling consumers to get a second job to buy one of your products was flat-out terrible. Also who can forget '5 million will buy a PS3, even if it doesn't have games'. It shows you Sony were just relying on brand recognition. They were so overconfident and arrogrant, and I'm glad to see that it bite them in the ass. I had tons of respect for Sony, but it's all gone now.

SONY's in a situation where they have to arrogantly defensive...what do you want them to do??...be Activision bitch???..say "yea we may be in third" " dude its competition SONY's shown alot of weakness this gen..they cant show more especially in a war with MS

Xxain said:
Mirson said:
Xxain said:

SONY's in a situation where they have to arrogantly defensive...what do you want them to do??...be Activision bitch???..say "yea we may be in third" " dude its competition SONY's shown alot of weakness this gen..they cant show more especially in a war with MS

Humility is never a weakness...

The_God_of_War said:
Haha, Sony upset so many people. Keep it up, Sony.

I hope they do keep this up. Nothing will keep the company sinking faster than by a continuation of their current strategy.

Now Playing: The Witcher (PC)

Consoles Owned: NES, SNES, N64, PS1, PS2, Wii, Xbox 360, Game Boy, DS