By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii has a great line up.

noname2200 said:

Unless it's a Marvelous game. But you f***s never buy them (full price or reduced), so it's a moot point.

I feel this way all of the time...

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

Around the Network
YesWiiCan said:
FootballFan said:
You accidentally added Modern Warefare 2.

Has it been confirmed?

It is going to be.

Can you please give me a link to any evidence suggesting that there could be a port at any time never mind at release?

What in heavens name is Modern Warfare 2 doing in that list?

How technical is your game?

I agree with you, noname, yet I don't know why everybody rushes to line up to get GoW2 or Super Mario Galaxy first day, while they wait for games like Little King's Story to hit the bargain bin to pick up, if at all. This is most irritating on the Wii, as it's most people's secondary system.

They got some pretty good titles in the coming months. I am glad EA decided to drop the All-Play series from their sport games on the Wii. I hope WWE Smackdown vs RAW 2010 on the Wii have more and improved controls and better storylines. I can't believe the smackdown game last year had no run button and the one before that had no steel cage match! Let's hope this game is not downsized because it is on the Wii.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

Around the Network

I'll pass on that lineup.

Snake612 said:
They got some pretty good titles in the coming months. I am glad EA decided to drop the All-Play series from their sport games on the Wii. I hope WWE Smackdown vs RAW 2010 on the Wii have more and improved controls and better storylines. I can't believe the smackdown game last year had no run button and the one before that had no steel cage match! Let's hope this game is not downsized because it is on the Wii.

Smackdown vs Raw 2010 to be played properly demands so many damn buttons.

It is a damned good lineup. Can't wait for Metroid Prime Trilogy, NSMB, and TMNT myself. Not sure what else off that list i'll pick up.

We also need a date for fricking Spirit Tracks.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

routsounmanman said:
I agree with you, noname, yet I don't know why everybody rushes to line up to get GoW2 or Super Mario Galaxy first day, while they wait for games like Little King's Story to hit the bargain bin to pick up, if at all. This is most irritating on the Wii, as it's most people's secondary system.

I definitely see your point, and like I said that strategy is a bit short-sighted. That said, what's to be done? The guy has a hundred bucks, and he needs to stretch that for the next six months. I actually like to preorder and pay "full price" (minus the ten dollar first-day sale or whatever other deal I come across) to help publishers out, but then I'm in a rare position financially in that time, rather than money, is what I'm short on.

But I can't, in good conscience, tell a fellow consumer that he should spend a full half of his year's gaming budget on LKS, when he could wait a few months for it to drop in price, and have spent the other twenty dollars on buying and playing some other game, like New Blood or Battallion Wars, or one of a dozen other good-and-cheap games that he's missed out on so far. When I have the luxury of supporting me and publishers, I happily do so. But when it's crunch time, I'll always put my interests above theirs. And I can't tell others to do otherwise.

Again though, your point is well taken.

routsounmanman said:

i might pick up Little King's Story for $9.99, it's not my type of game, but i want to see if its really that good.