By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Why Wii Sports Resort will FAIL!!!

yeah, Boom Blox 2 and Excitebots not selling is very sad : (

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

Around the Network
amp316 said:
vaio said:
amp316 said:
Red Ocean sounds completely plausible to me, but wouldn't it imply that the fish in the Blue Ocean are dying? Hmmm.

You guys need to stop giving Mac a hard time and calling him a Rol wannabe. I think that the thread's pretty funny. Believe it or not, Rol didn't invent humor or sarcasm. No one calls me a Rol wannabe or tells me that I'm not Rol in my threads. Why? Are you afraid that I'll shoot you?

you fracking rol wannabe you are not rol!

Thank you Vaio.

Youre welcome, thas what friends are for

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

rol should have let me post this thread. it would have went over better

People will be mad when they find out they have to buy more motion + to play the game with others.

This single player game should have two +

Christmas is going to be a sad day for many kids.

Repent or be destroyed

In my mind there is an image of a horse

its dead

and some reason people still want to flog it.

Around the Network
silentmac said:

Super Mario Galaxy 8.02 mil, Super Mario Galaxy 2 0.00 mil

That one had me lolzing literally!  Good one.

I asked my friends who have the Wii if they gave a damn about thhe Wii motion plus and they said no. Hmmmmm.....that sucks. Having 1:1 motion capture is usually the best way to go.

I can't believe a big mario game floped

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

I wonder how high the development cost was for Wii Sports Resort. It might actually already be profitable just with the 0.6 million it has sold in Japan. Then again, probably not. And if one counts marketing as well as development, it certainly isn't profitable yet.

This is invisible text!

has a ninty game ever "failed"?

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler