By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii Virtual Console Games Decision

Hello, I recently got 2000 wii points and I have a list of games I want go get on the virtual console but I am unsure which two to get first

here is a list of games I want from virtual console please tell me which two out of the list I should get before the rest of them.

Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask

Super Mario Rpg: Legend Of The 7 Stars

Paper Mario

Legend Of Zelda: A Link To The Past

Super Metriod

Please Help Me :)

A cornered fox is more dangerous than a jackal!

-Gray Fox

Around the Network

majoras mask or paper mario.

Well, if you're an RPG nut, the obvious answer is Mario RPG and Paper Mario. Otherwise, I'll have to break this down a bit more. You have 2 Zelda games, so I'd eliminate Majora's Mask from the list. I'd still get one of the RPGs, and truthfully, I'd probably lean more toward Mario RPG than Paper Mario. (I'm going by the assumption that your inclusion of them does not mean you dislike them.) Of the other 2, though, that's really tough. It pits the best Metroid up against the best Zelda. I guess if you want a bit more action, go with Metroid, otherwise, go with Link to the Past?

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

What games do you like? There are probably games that suit you very well, but which you just don't know about (both on VC and WiiWare)

If I'm limited to those options, though, I'd go Majora's and Link to the Past, but I'm a Zelda nut (and those are my two favorites). Just be warned that Legend of the Seven Stars, while still a great game, is easily the weakest one in that list. You can also skip Paper Mario if you have the infinitely-better Thousand Year Door.

dunno001 said:
 ...so I'd eliminate Majora's Mask from the list.

DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS MADMAN!!!

Zelda

Around the Network

i like rpgs but i like them to last looooong. :P

-Gray Fox

i was gonna get super paper mario (wii) soon so idk if i should bother with normal paper mario?

-Gray Fox

Take Major Mask out of the list and get paper mario and super metroid

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

foxdievirus said:
i was gonna get super paper mario (wii) soon so idk if i should bother with normal paper mario?

Good point. Pass on it for now; I'd come back to it at some future date though, especially if you like SPM. I recall logging about 40 hours on Mario RPG, which for game of this era, is reasonable. (And if you can find the secret fight, that is TOUGH!)

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

I would go for Super Mario RPG and definitely Zelda: LTTP but I love the SNES and LTTP is tied (a 3 way tie) for my favorite game of all time.

Currently dreaming of: DKC4 or Sonic the Hedgehog 4 (classic 2D platformers) for WiiWare, Smash Bros. for DSi, New Super Mario World for DSi, a Wii remake or true sequel of Final Fantasy Tactics.

One down, hopefully more awesomeness to come.