By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Xigmund said:
BringBackChrono said:
Xigmund said:
In a straight up fight Cloud would murk Link.

Link fights bad guys that attacks in a pattern. LMFAO

Heh, as opposed to Cloud who fights bad guys who respectfully wait for their turns to attack? Yeah, i see your point!

Seen Advent Children? Played Kingdom Hearts? Played Final Fantasy Dissidia?

Played any of the Super Smash Brothers?

Around the Network
the_bloodwalker said:
Xigmund said:
BringBackChrono said:
Xigmund said:

Heh, as opposed to Cloud who fights bad guys who respectfully wait for their turns to attack? Yeah, i see your point!

Playes any of the Super Smash Brothers?

Look at my previous posts.

can't wait for Track Season 2009/2010, guna beast out!

Travis Touchdown ERECTION CONFIRMED!

Cloud is an enhanced soldier that flies and wields a giant sword. This is hardly a fair fight. I'll pull behind Link when it's a matter of who's the bigger icon.

Currently playing: Marvel vs. Capcom 3, League of Legends

Arius Dion said:
ph4nt said:
Link has more girls.

In Ocarina of Time alone he's got Saria, Malon, Ruto, and Zelda!

To heck with those lil girls. Nabooru was where it was at. Does cloud even like females?

Wasn't Aeris hid GF?

I LOVE ICELAND!

Xigmund said:
the_bloodwalker said:
Xigmund said:
BringBackChrono said:
Xigmund said:

Playes any of the Super Smash Brothers?

Look at my previous posts.

And Link kicked Ass in Sould Calibur 2

The Link Vs Cloud competition will never be satisfied. As warriors, they are formidable. Of course there are more fans that love Cloud over Link than the other way around but mostly because of  character rather than abilities. They have advantages and disadvantages as warriors they are neither perfect.

If I had to pick a winner in a battle, I give the hand to Link because if the many Items he brings into battle to make a good battle strategy.

Anyways, I expect to see that fight IF Kingdom Hearts 3 goes to Wii

Around the Network

Link can stop the moon from colliding with the earth. Cloud couldn't even stop a meteorite...
End of story.

you can't say who has more girls tha who since cloud is a closet guy and link is a monk. by strenght cloud needs to level up and link needs to find his dead uncle to get a sword. by good looks clouds hair and soft skin is imposible without make up and link looks like your average pretty farm boy. by deeds link stoped the moon and cloud watched as meteor made impact.

But anyway every link from every game is a different Link so it's like 10 vs 1 lol

as much as i like FF7, i choose link.. Cloud may be a super soldier with OmniSlash, Link has luck and fate behind him. It's his destinty to be a hero and triumph over all.

ph4nt said:
Link has more girls.

In Ocarina of Time alone he's got Saria, Malon, Ruto, and Zelda!

yes, in every incarnation.. he's always had, what, two? (i think)