By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS3 getting a 360 favorite

mario64 said:
@Zizzla : weak argument really. In case you don't know, MS don't earn 1 $ when I buy a new PC game. Playing under Windows is free you know. Only the OS is paid once, and even then I don't know many people who don't use cracked Windows copies.

@FKN: I see more trolls on the MS side actually, all I say is facts is opinions, all I see is attacks against me. You're the trolls. I'm Mario not Tim by the way.

You are Tim.  You are also Manu, Tony, whatever other Spurs players, rodrz34, mario64, forza3_, frappz, etc. etc.

And you always say on every single account you made that there are more trolls/fanboys on the MS side when this entire site is proof that their are more Sony fanboys/trolls.  You offer opinions as facts and you constantly break forum rules.  You troll.  That is why you are banned so much and why we all dislike your presence here.  It ruins the perfectly good site we have here when whiny fanboys with no life (who are supposedly 34 years old) can't grow up and just leave us sane individuals to talk in a mature and friendly fashion.

Around the Network
badgenome said:
mario64 said:
Sales I play sales.

Nah, it looks like you play Metacritic.

LOL.  I think I said that to him once already in a different thread.

@gergroy : weak argument again, PS2 or PSP versions of a PS3 or 360 games are not the same game at all, while PC/360 games are better on PC but are the same game.

Weak argument really...

leo-j said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:
leo-j said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:
leo-j said:
Zizzla_Rachet said:
mario64 said:
@Sizzla : Sales, I play sales on my 360 !!

I absolutely don't care about sales as long as I've got the best games. ;)

Or you should play Wii Fit, it has the best sales, killing everything on 360.

Exactly when will one 360 exclusive game hit Wii Fit numbers?

Wii fit has a broader apeal...Way bigger than anything on ps3 or 360....I mean Chicks buy wii fit...and fat chicks....so STFU

That was dumb and did not prove that PS3 has the best games...

Its not our fault people hate the ps3, its not our fault people dont want ps3 games, its not our fault that the ps3 does have quality ip but nobody cares about them.

Sales =/= quality, stop saying it does, if it did that would mean Wii sports, Wii fit, and Wii play were damn near the best games ever in history.

So becuase PS3 has the Niche games I have to agree with PS3 fanboys?

The ps3 has good games, niche? We cant prove that, because most people dont know what Uncharted is, most people dont know what little big planet is, they do know what halo is, why ? Ask sony's advertising team.

I guess you too start buying game mags and watching TV...Uncharted 2 had GT TV blow out...Anyone who has G4 knew about Uncharted

The Internet goes bat shit about game news and Uncharted series have always got maximum coverage...Killzone 2 comercials ran a month straight with WWE events on TV..Sony is advertising their games...people are just not buying them....Uncharted has no competition on the PS3 and was bundled heavily....Uncharted 2 should do over 1mil WW...

I don't why PS3 fanboys all over the Net hail the ps3 as the light giver and down right troll the Xbox 360

Here is Mario64's original post:

Yeah, it's an AAA title (90+ on Metacritic), so it's definitely a great game, no wonder people are happy.

On the subject of AAA games, 360 desperately needs one this year as exclusive :

PS3 exclusives AAA full games in 2009 : 2 (Killzone 2 and MLB 09)
360 exclusive AAA full games in 2009 : 0

It seems 2009 was the year of the PS3, like 2008

That's Trolling

Its not just ps3 fanboys though its fanboys of every system, they believe the console they have is the BEST period, and then troll the other two constantly.

Also then there is something other than advertising that is hurting sony, because clearly there games appeal to the mass audience, you have a FPS with the best graphics on the market, a platformer with amazingly fun gameplay that appeals to kids and adults, and more ip

Really though, the only title "I" have personally seen be advertised well this entire generation on a sony platform is Monster hunter freedom unite, being advertised on every channel, and look it might be showing legs..

Rockband on PSP flopped because there was not 1 advert anywhere but on the gaming sites were  mostly core gamers go.

If you look..You will see more PS3 fanboys trolling on all game site..and Xbox fanboys just trying to troll fight back

mario64 said:
@badge : at least it makes more sense than what you do.

Sales have no influence at all on the quality of a game, while metacritic is an average of opinions, some from professional reviewers.

One makes sense Meta (while YOUR opinion is of course the most important), the other one (sales) is useful for fanboys, but useless for gamers like me.

I didn't say anything about sales.

But I thank you for acknowledging that my opinion is the most important. I totally agree!

Around the Network

@nightsurge : I disagree on the fact you talk in a mature fashion, everybody here attacks me because I'm not a MS fanboy like you, whil I didn't attack anybody. Just giving facts and my opinions.

@badge : yeah for YOUR game choice it is, only yours. But Meta makes sense too.

MS fanboys talk about sales and like I proved sales

@Zizzla

I disagree.. there are fanboys everywhere, whether it be ps3 or 360 or wii fanboys.

mM
mario64 said:
@Zizzla : weak argument really. In case you don't know, MS don't earn 1 $ when I buy a new PC game. Playing under Windows is free you know. Only the OS is paid once, and even then I don't know many people who don't use cracked Windows copies.

@FKN: I see more trolls on the MS side actually, all I say is facts is opinions, all I see is attacks against me. You're the trolls. I'm Mario not Tim by the way.

Yeah I'm sure no royalties are paid to MS when New PC games are made...I'm sure....

And about the Cracked Windows copies...Trust me..if you go online using on MS knows...but they let you slide by...

mario64 said:
@thesteve and the other fanboys : do your work with real full exclusive games from 2008, removing DLC and games which are playable on PC, remove XBLA / PSN games.

Then you'll see it's not that great for the 360.

Ok you win...

Let's compare Multiplattform sales then...