By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Finally bought a Wii game (S) since Mario Kart Wii

TheSource said:

I don't know how you guys have the time for so many games. I can barely get through eight retail games in a good year. When I was in London for four months my backlog climbed to 10 games and even now its only down to about 4 (Wii Fit, Shaun White, The World Ends with You, Civilization Revolution).

At some point in 2009 I'll probably get Muramasa, Punch Out, Icarian (WW), NSMB Wii, Wii Sports Resort, Little King Story, and Your Shape. Will consider buying two of the following: Vallhalla Knights, Overlord, Chocobo's Dungeon, Dawn of Discovery, Wii Fit Plus, FF:CC, Klonoa. More likely, I'll just get Scribblenauts, Professor Layton 2, Mario & Luigi 3, Age of Empires: Mythologies (DS).

Could always just load up on the Virtual Console too.

1 game a month isn't that hard to achieve with average game time ~20 hours. That is about what I buy. I actually overbought a few weeks ago and now I'm backlogged but there isn't much for me to buy until Professor Layton comes out and that will probably last me ~10 hours tops. I didn't intend to buy Tiger Woods but my brother convinced me to buy it because it came with WM+ and he didn't have the money for a second WM+ to play tennis with him.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network

I got Punchout not too long ago

Punch-out!! featuring Mr.Dream,
from VC

^click the license to level it up! Please, and thanks in advance!

=D

Ari_Gold said:
routsounmanman said:
Ari_Gold said:
routsounmanman said:
@Ari_Gold
You evade the conduit yet you bought 3 mediocre games?

I wanted to get into the Trauma Center series.

I had always wanted to play a Nights game

Its the sequel to Tales of Symphonia.

Those are the reasons why i bought them. They were cheap, those 3 games were cheaper than what the conduit would had cost me.

I'd have ditched Tales and Nights to get Trauma new Blood then; much better than the original, and co-op.

oh that game is next on my list, its $12.99 new on ebay, but i wanted to see what was trauma center about, and i dig it.

$12.99 new!! im gettin it

I just came home with MadWorld :) Looking forward to play it! ^^

Around the Network

th year ive picked up - (plus my marks out of 10):
madworld - 7/10
disaster day of crisis - 6/10
punch out - 9/10
tiger woods 10 - 9/10
lets tap - got it today, gonna play it tonight

Last games i bought were:
Conduit
Rune Factory Frontier
Grand Slam Tennis

The latest games I picked up (Not including WIiWare/VC) were The Conduit & Marvel Alliance. I figured I would like The Conduit, but I was surprised at Marvel Alliance, good game. I want back and read reviews on it and I thought it was funny how much the game got bagged for the controls back then...

I like Ari_Gold wanted to check out Trauma Center, give Second Opinion a rent, and me and my kids are hooked! I think I'm going to buy Trauma Center: New Blood though cause of the Co-Op...

The Interweb is about overreaction, this is what makes it great!

...Imagine how boring the interweb would be if everyone thought logically?

routsounmanman said:
Ari_Gold said:
Saki said:
I still dont understand why you dont think Wii games are worth full price. Most of the times you say you wont buy a Wii game at full price.

For whatever reason you think Muramasa isnt worth it.

Muramasa is $49.99, thats fucking expensive, even Odin's Sphere was $39.99 when it hit stores. Besides the smart thing for a consumer in this economic crisis is to wait till games drop in price. Muramasa is my most anticipated Wii game, but i'm not gonna throw my money that fast, Wii games tend to drop in price real fast.

But you got Stranglehold at 50$ right?

no, actually i just got it 2 months ago for $7.99 on newegg.com. smart shoppin FTW

Picked up last week - Pikmin 2, Donkey Kong Jungle Beat and Shaun White - thanks to the Annual Aussie Toy Sales in July. On Wiiware playing through FF R2 and Water Warfare and on DSi Boxlife and NinjaTown. Good Times. Of the above Jungle Beat is my fav - lots of personality and fun to play.

Best Cricket Club in the World - Visit for Coaching Tips

http://www.engadinedragonscc.org.au