By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - wat is going on with microsoft

i dont know if its a coincidence or they just want to maximize sales but all the xbox exclusives are coming out near the holiday season

but sony has already released 2 exclusives this year (killzone 2 and infamous)

personally this frustrates me because the last game i got was gears of war 2 and it looks like the next will be splinter cell: conviction

yeah i know there have been plenty of multiplatform games but for some reason my most played games are exclusives

Around the Network

They must love the holidays. Though that's one heck of a month
of new games. Better start saving money

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

to microsoft if its on the Wii / PC / DS / Xbox 360 / NGage / Gamegear / Dreamcast and not Playstation (whatever) then its an exclusive

Its calling making money,something that other companys know nothing about,not nintendo they make money. The company with the remade handheld thats 250 when its actually worse  than its older version lol.

Im sorry but you are either a troll (most likely) or a gamer that has his head stuck up his own...

Lots of great games came out on 360, who cares if they are exclusives? I can barely keep up with my gaming with games like Prototype, fight night 4 and Blazblue...and thats not even counting Xbox live games.

So saying "last game i got was gears of war 2" makes you sound like a complete snob. I guess you don't like most games...

Around the Network

I already had my holiday season in fighting games... and the month still isn't over yet (KOF and MVC2 by the end of the month). I'm not a huge Tekken fan atm so *shrugs*

It's just that simple.

Ummm...Halo Wars and Ninja Blade don't count all of a sudden?

Edit: My apologies. I didn't realize you were counting a third party published 360/PC title this holiday season as one of your "exclusives". In that case, the following third party exclusives have come out this year already:

Oneechanbara Bikini Zombie Squad
Race Pro
Stoked
Velvet Assassin
Star Ocean: The Last Hope
Battlestations: Pacific
Raiden Fighters Aces

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

>disolitude : who cares if they're exclusive ? PS3-only owner. They were able to buy every major 360 game this year, plus every major PS3 exclusive.

>kratos : Sony also released MLB09 and flower as major exclusives this year (80+ on meta).

forza3_ said:
>disolitude : who cares if they're exclusive ? PS3-only owner. They were able to buy every major 360 game this year, plus every major PS3 exclusive.

>kratos : Sony also released MLB09 and flower as major exclusives this year (80+ on meta).

Why is PS3 only owner making threads like this then? Look ing at sale trends it looks like X360 doesnt need exclusives to outsell PS3... I know you will come back with "price" argument, but thats part of the strategy. When Sony drops the PS3 price, MS comes out with must play exclusive titles. They always 1up the Sony camp...

forza3_ said:

False.