By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - wat is going on with microsoft

They don't cater to multi-console whores who only buy exclusives on their system so they release them where they are of most use during the holidays.

Sorry.

Tease.

Around the Network

Amazingly useless answers. If that's how hostile the Live community is, I think he's right to stay on PSN. You hate him because he buys multiplats on PS3 ? Wow.

@onyxmeth

what is your problem 

does what i like really get you this uptight

i am happy with my xbox and games but dont think im some idiot, i am fully aware of the games that came out this year

and why should you care about what games i play

kratos17 said:

@onyxmeth

what is your problem 

does what i like really get you this uptight

i am happy with my xbox and games but dont think im some idiot, i am fully aware of the games that came out this year

and why should you care about what games i play

Well thanks for the honesty at least. I suppose not everybody cares for the Get Out of Jail Free card I just gave you.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

^
lol, that is quite funny.

OP - You can't come out saying "xbox360 has no exclusives in 2009" and then have someone list you exclusives and then say "yeah but I don't like those". It doesn't work like that...

Around the Network

Get some "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles : Turtles in Time".

July 22nd I believe.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!